Hey guys, you know what? I've got something to tell you.. Do you know that India has a good video-graphy? Well, they really have good videographers there! I've just watched Chak De! (India) , an indian film obviously.. well, it's a good movie I can say.. It made me want to try hockey for a little.. The story's actually about a hockey player who returns, to the game as a coach of a women's hockey team... This sports movie appears to be their take on 'Bend it like Beckham'. The main star was Sharukh Khan. He was actually the only indian star that I know and liked.(HAHA!!) I've watched many of his movies, it's great. He's a good actor. One of my favourite indian movies were 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hei' or something like that.. well, it's a movie about love..I think it's a 3hours movie, but it's nice really.


