Sunday, November 18, 2007
The Mall - Girls Night Out // with my xizturr&& my mom.
Heyya People! Today has been a good and a bad day for me. I woke up late this morning and I woke up badly hearing so many noises and my brother just off-ed the aircon and it just made me sweat like "HEY WHO TURN THAT DAMN THING ON!"..Actually me and my sister slept in the other room- so as to also to be known as the computer room(LOL-cuz the computer's there, well I'm using it now..HAHA)-why? because there was a cockroach in our room, that's why! (LOL) well uhm..my brothers were actually watching another indian film called "Good Boy, Bad Boy". It's a nice movie, though. It's about two guys who were poles apart. One was a proverbial bookworm, forever lost in studies and completely oblivious to the frockling of a college dude... While the other one has absolutely no time for studies as playing notorious pranks on others takes up most of his time on a daily basis... And as fate would have it, both of them land up in the same college. And get swapped. And fun begins.......
Anyways, let's skip that...
Hmmm, so what I've done today was erhh.. I went to my parent's office- cuz my dad was out to Malaysia studying for his MASTER DEGREE, so I just went like my mom asked me too, so was my sister. We got in there and then said mamma "Diba sabi ko mamaya pa ah?!", "Sige na nga, di na bale..." (It's in tagalog, I know. HAHA!! it actually said that my mom said that didn't she told us that only after her work we should go to the office.. then she said again, okay then nevermind..) Well, my bad, I didn't really understand what she told me awhile ago before that..
Hmmm, well what I just did there was sit down and play the laptop- again, the SIMS2.. (HEHE!!) kinda boring, though. Well, let's skip that.. Let's see what I have done at the mall with my mom and my sister..
We went to go for a haircut, actually.. There's about 3 saloons at the mall, we just chose the 'Inspirational Alan Salon' . It was our first time there so we didn't knew that we had to get an appointment before getting a haircut there.. so we waited for about an hour, but while waiting we went to the Utama Grand to see something to give for christmas since we don't really have the time to go out much to look for something.. well, after half an hour, we just sit and wait 'till it was our turn.. not for long, it was out turn (I know I talk LAME!! -,- HAHA).. well, I had fringes again, cool! c(x miiLOOVITT~ .. (HAHA!!) ..just then I saw Nikki(a good friend of mine) at the phone shops, but I guess he didn't noticed me anyway.
After that, we went to a shop beside the West Street to buy some accessories, nothing much really. Then, we went to the food court's JOLIBEE and ordered three N2s..
Kuoh Hou(my little brother) then called and look for us..then yada yada yada..we went back home..
At home, a surprise there was..my mom got 2 new mobile phones for my sister and my brother (a mobile with TOUCH-SCREENS, Cameras...and etc..) Well, that wasn't really fair for me! They never bought me any latest phones, I requested for one but they bought the another.. (SIGH)..
but never-mind that.. that's no biggie really.. between, my kuya Jobz gonna give me his Nokia Phone model 6630..One of the phone's I've been wanting since my graduation in the primary..Well gladly my kuya's gonna give it to me on christmas! Gosh we're gonna be having exchange gifts but I don't know what to give! Any suggestions?
After awhile, I got really pissed and pressured because of my mom keep telling me to go to sleep already for my sister's gradz tomorrow early morning! (ugh!) Well, I gotta bounce now..I guess that's all for now.. =)
xx
Yuen
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:08 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


