Sunday, October 26, 2008
Food-tang-in-a-mole!!


Just felt like updating for a second so here I am.

I have been really busy with my PMB exams and it's been wooo.
HAHAH so happy yet so sad. some of you who reads my blog,
if you see my exam papers, you'll see your name ;]
perhaps you know why.
HAHA yes people, I write about some of you.
Well not literally, I just use you guys' names...

HAHAH anyhoos, my phone got wet...
sooo yeap, can't transfer the pics right now.
I think I need to get it fix. Damn.

Oh oh, I talked to some cool cool guitarist/vocalist awhile ago.
HAHAH he ish awesome, I tell you. tapi I talked to him on the phone.
HAHAH if he makes me fall, that's gonna be WOW.
but right now, cannot lah. aku ada girlfriend kali! HAHAH :P

aaaayyy, I miss my girlfriend, si Leena!!!

oh Lisa, be strong babe. I know you're strong one de!
you can handle it, I'm suuuure of that.
don't worry be happy.

Damn, I just have a lot to tell you people.
HAHAH tapi now I'm kind of blank. Okay let me think................

Oh oh! I remember! it's about my daughter. ehem ehem! god-daughter.
HAHAH daaaamn. sooon yeah. soooon! now I need to get some rest. it's late.

anyhoos, here are some pictures of some stuffs I got for the people
when I got back from M'sia. Want one? request ;)


definitely.love.
from Miss Kendiee-oh-so-sexy! HAHAH blehh! xP

Labels:



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 2:58 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..