Monday, December 10, 2007
Pasko'ng Pinoy !! c(x
Waddup waddup people?! To those who went to the Pasko ng Pinoy, did you guys had fun?
I had a really good time, though I may not be able to eat much..
I had a good day, a good morning,
an opportunity that my 2 kuyas (Kuya Gelo && Kuya Bimbo)
gave me and my friends.
Me and my friends would like to thank them much! ;]
"Maraming salamat po!"
Let me tell you what happened yesterday..
in the morning...
I woke up around 9..
I had my breakfast and I had my lunch..
Hmmmmm..............................................................
Around 1pm, my friends came and we packed our bags and got ready..
Just then we were missing some SOCKS -long ones.
Chryshie's long socks were too loose for me and big..?
We had practices and then solved the socks I needed for our performance.
Kuya Gelo borrowed me his or maybe that was kuya ninong's one.. I don't know.. HAHA!!
I and my friends were getting a little jumpy..or maybe not just a little
-maybe more than that..
Well we're still glad we had practices last night -which was around mid-night to say..
If that did not happen, we would have been NOT performing with them that day..

We had a ride to the scout center.
While waiting for Tito Romz, I saw Samantha and her family going down from the car.
I was so so happy to see her! I really wish someday I would have someone like her. ^^
...I've got a hug from Manuel and ate Bianca. (:
weeeeee~ I do missed them too, honestly.
Not for long, Tito had also found a parking for the car.
Off we go into the scout center's building..

We went in but we actually still have to wait for kuyas' BOSS..
Had a little problem about our tickets, though.
We also waited for Chryshie's && Katie's Mom for their tickets..
Nothing much to say about that, though..
Skipping at the fact that when we went up to the 5th floor..

While waiting for our turn to perform, I was taking care for Samantha..
Just how much I missed her.. She's one adorable kid I can say..
and there are many reasons why I love her..
just so you know.
One funny thing she did while she was going to my place,
she brought a Coca-Cola with her that she hasn't paid -lol she's a kid, she doesn't know much..
I paid it for her, It's okay - I love her anyway. ;]
She met Trisha Vianice today.. (:
She used my camera to take vids and pics of just anything she likes. HAHA!!

Skipping for the other NOT interesting facts that happened else after that.
-[[undone]]-
check out: http://mka_17.blogs.friendster.com/mka_17/2007/12/my_first_postlo.html
for some more little infos about yesterday! ^___^
I had a good day, a good morning,
an opportunity that my 2 kuyas (Kuya Gelo && Kuya Bimbo)
gave me and my friends.
Me and my friends would like to thank them much! ;]
"Maraming salamat po!"
Let me tell you what happened yesterday..
in the morning...
I woke up around 9..
I had my breakfast and I had my lunch..
Hmmmmm..............................................................
Around 1pm, my friends came and we packed our bags and got ready..
Just then we were missing some SOCKS -long ones.
Chryshie's long socks were too loose for me and big..?
We had practices and then solved the socks I needed for our performance.
Kuya Gelo borrowed me his or maybe that was kuya ninong's one.. I don't know.. HAHA!!
I and my friends were getting a little jumpy..or maybe not just a little
-maybe more than that..
Well we're still glad we had practices last night -which was around mid-night to say..
If that did not happen, we would have been NOT performing with them that day..
We had a ride to the scout center.
While waiting for Tito Romz, I saw Samantha and her family going down from the car.
I was so so happy to see her! I really wish someday I would have someone like her. ^^
...I've got a hug from Manuel and ate Bianca. (:
weeeeee~ I do missed them too, honestly.
Not for long, Tito had also found a parking for the car.
Off we go into the scout center's building..
We went in but we actually still have to wait for kuyas' BOSS..
Had a little problem about our tickets, though.
We also waited for Chryshie's && Katie's Mom for their tickets..
Nothing much to say about that, though..
Skipping at the fact that when we went up to the 5th floor..
While waiting for our turn to perform, I was taking care for Samantha..
Just how much I missed her.. She's one adorable kid I can say..
and there are many reasons why I love her..
just so you know.
One funny thing she did while she was going to my place,
she brought a Coca-Cola with her that she hasn't paid -lol she's a kid, she doesn't know much..
I paid it for her, It's okay - I love her anyway. ;]
She met Trisha Vianice today.. (:
She used my camera to take vids and pics of just anything she likes. HAHA!!
Skipping for the other NOT interesting facts that happened else after that.
-[[undone]]-
check out: http://mka_17.blogs.friendster.com/mka_17/2007/12/my_first_postlo.html
for some more little infos about yesterday! ^___^
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:37 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


