Thursday, October 30, 2008
PMB's Over, you silly-sweetie! HAHAH

Hello readers! Exams are finally over. Had some fun with some of my bestfriends Chrysh, Alif & Chin at JOLIBEE today =D well it was this morning, actually. and I'll be FUH-KEEEEEN leavin` in a few more minutes. There's like 2-3 more hours till my flight but yeah. Anyhoos, I just wanted to update my blog since I can't update this for awhile. I've been busy with exams. And about exams, well, they're pretty fine =) just not quite satisfied still. but overall it went well :) how bout yours?
Well to those who's still havin' their exams,
GOOOOOOD LUCK! All the best, yeah!
GOOOOOOD LUCK! All the best, yeah!
I hope my pictures make you smile somehow. HAHAHI'm vain and I know that..but what can I say? xD
Oh I wanna wish Joel a happy belated birthday
& Joycelyn too! =D Love you both!
& Joycelyn too! =D Love you both!
(Joel; 29th)
(Joycelyn; 27th)
Daaaamn, I'm sooo gonna miss you all Brunei people! xDHAHAH. Leaving later is not quite easy although I'll come back not for long.
Oh well, I'm gonna TRY MY BEST to get you all something, yes.
and there's a NEWS!! xD Finally! My sister made a blog.
Well I kind of helped her out with that.
Even the link, was MY IDEA xP Blehblehbleh!
it's like THIS.
I might change my link soon too, oh wells.
---------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, to Mr.Cool Guitarist slash Vocalist.
Thank you for being around me. HAHAH borengg.
I'll call you as soon as I get back okay? :)
I'll definitely miss you but then..........
I'm sure I'll miss my oh-so-annoying-sister more!
HUHUHUHU!! Fei Fei! Sheeeshturrr! I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH!
I'm not used to going somewhere else without her, u know.
oh to Azim, please somehow take care of her while I'm gone.
I'm sure she misses you a lot :) like I do. HAHAHA
Love you brooh!
Love you sis!
Dimples. HAHAH. Love love love love love.Oh yeahh! I'm going out after Nov 8, anybody wanna take me out?
No dating, please? HAHAH not unless if you're Leena (my girlfriend) xD
HEHEHEHEH! Gawd, I really miss her. I haven't contacted her awhile.
say I'm really really sorry babe. I love you! Mwakz! :)
plus, Afy asked me to send his regards to you.

I will write more when I'm back.
I'll try to go online with my brother's laptop in the phils, though.
and might even try to update this WHOLA-THING ;D
oh, there's still someone that I miss so much.
and so much the places that I go reminds me of him, I'm sure he knows himself.
But hey love, I really do miss you. I'm sorry for firing words on you everytime.
Hopefully I won't do it again, not unless you get mean on me again x____x""
HAHAH GAYLORD! I really miss you! I hope you're happy wherever you are.
STAY HAPPY! :) holler me next year when you're finally free.
You send me roses on my birthday, is all I wish.
Anyhoos yes, I'm signing off in a few minutes now.
so readers, if you know my number, send me a message yeah! ;)
my number is..............................................
oh you really wanna know what my number is?
I gotta know you, and you gotta know me before getting that.
Okay now. Leaving! my ass hurts but I still feel sexy.
Von Voyage.
with wholatsa-lurve! yummeh~
Kendiee~
I'll try to go online with my brother's laptop in the phils, though.
and might even try to update this WHOLA-THING ;D
oh, there's still someone that I miss so much.
and so much the places that I go reminds me of him, I'm sure he knows himself.
But hey love, I really do miss you. I'm sorry for firing words on you everytime.
Hopefully I won't do it again, not unless you get mean on me again x____x""
HAHAH GAYLORD! I really miss you! I hope you're happy wherever you are.
STAY HAPPY! :) holler me next year when you're finally free.
You send me roses on my birthday, is all I wish.
Anyhoos yes, I'm signing off in a few minutes now.
so readers, if you know my number, send me a message yeah! ;)
my number is..............................................
oh you really wanna know what my number is?
I gotta know you, and you gotta know me before getting that.
Okay now. Leaving! my ass hurts but I still feel sexy.
Von Voyage.
with wholatsa-lurve! yummeh~
Kendiee~
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 4:38 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


