Sunday, October 26, 2008
Sick? Lovesick?

Have I mentioned to you that I've been sick? Oh well, whatever but yes, I am sick. Not just sick sick I guess, like "someone" said, lovesick? HAHA antah. Don't make me more gila-er aah. I can die one, u know! I am sick, yes I am. I am going soon and I am sure gonna miss this place called "LOVE" scratch that, Brunei lah.

So people here right now have been playing love songs, I just seriously hate it for it reminds me a lot of things. It's freakin' hell! HELL, I tell you! HELL!!! Get off me, you freakin' hell! Okay, maybe I'm over reacting or something but I tell you this for sure. It's been a month ++ and the cuts and injuries and whatsoever is still fresh. Hell, my mirror in my room reminds me of him, wonder why? HAHA well simply, his image was ever formed in the mirror. Perhaps you don't understand, okay let me elaborate that, it's he's ever here and yes in my room. HAHA oh no, don't get me wrong, inda bergatal. People were here too beside us. Well, I don't know, u know? I feel jsknglfhdbg right now. I've been trying to put my head somewhere else but it can't seem to stay at one place. Like, wherever I go, it follows me. I feel hell man! HELL! Darn it!

Well, I just wanted to let these things out of my chest, u know. I don't really like saying this out orally, so yeah...

Oh yeah, have you noticed it's been raining for days and days now? Do you know that I hate rain so much? but at the same time, I love it and too, I try to enjoy it although it could make me sick and wet and all that.. Everytime it rains, it gives me this sad thing in my brain that someone's been crying. My heart cries as it watches the pouring rain. I could wish I was in it, to make myself feel better somehow. But the thing is, I can't because I'll get even more sick. Aaaayyy drama!

Positive side is.. I just love the pain so much. Do you know why? ..it's because I cry because of love, I laughed because of love, and because of love, I feel like I could go somewhere. Somewhere not in the place we're living in, perhaps heaven? I feel positive about it because love has made me so different, so different that it could do me anything. ANYTHING at all! ..Because of love, I became stronger than I could ever believe myself so. I love the pain that love has gave me and is still giving me. I couldn't care much feeling the pain, because it's love. I would even be more sad if I didn't know how to love. and now, I finally feel the greatest pain from the greatest love. How can I ever be more proud? I know how to love, I know what is love. What if I didn't know what it was?

and when I love, I cry. Eventually, I'll just say to myself, don't worry be happy. and then when I cry, I feel like I should try acting. HAHAH. Maybe I could be good at that, who knows? It's I think, if I'd go acting and I need to cry(acting), I'll be thinking about love, real love, honey. I guess that's gonna be tough eh? Especially when u have to do that most of the time, but I'm sure it can NEVER change the fact that I still know how to love - FOREVER- FOREVERMORE! AMIN/AMEN. :)

People have been coming in and out but I couldn't have the feeling of needing them. What do you think? Probably, I just don't realize that I need them..? or what? I don't need a man to hold me, but I'm sure I do need a man to dance with me ;D

HAHAH oh yes, I've been dancing and gawddd I wanna model eh! HAHAH if anybody would agree me to be a model despite of my height. HAHAH DO YOU? DO YOU AGREE? It's okay if you don't, you can just say. I'm not gonna do anything to you if you say no anyway. HAHAH man, give me hugs on thursday! I'll be gone by that day, you know?

Oh and everyone who wants to see me, do meet me at the airport on the 30th of October by around 5.45pm! =)

oh please hear my friend sing: (8) just to be different (8) FOR REAL! :) ibi & ziq, love.
HAHAHA here's some more.. xD HAHAH lovin' it Bruneian rappers! [CLICKERS]
Daaaamn, you've got SKILLS man! HAHAH I'm too scared to be in that, but I can try =| HAHAH don't tell me you're gonna bring the old-times lil lady hiphopin' back the block! HAHA shoosh lah.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:09 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..