Thursday, December 13, 2007

Monday, December 10' 2k7
------------------------------
Blogged in the morn.
Missed the kuyas

-that includes 'kuya' Orland Kevin. HAHA !!
didn't get to tell him goodbye the night before.
and I missed to score a hug from them three.
never hugged them even once I tell you. -maybe.
I didn't do anything much that day anyway.
I remember sleeping late.


Tuesday, December 11' 2k7
------------------------------
Woke up around lunch time. -I know that's crazy.
HAHA !! x___x
but that's me when I really sleep late.
I remember being awaken by my best friend before
'c0z they came for me but I was still sleeping.

-afternoon-
I called up Chrysh at her crib's number but she wasn't there.
They said she was at church -practicing for xmas
-which I was supposed to be joining in but too bad I'd be in Phils.
I called her up at Mel's phone
and asked if they won't mind me going to watch them dancing.
I called mom up to ask permission and then called Tito up. (:
Off I went a ride to the church.
I was surprised to see those people I've never seen for a long time.
"The Bengku(s)"
While watching them dance, I noticed Ryan was a pretty CLUMSY DANCER !!
HAHAHA!! well, n0 offence Ryan! x__x PEACE !!
Manuel brought his laptop and showed me Samantha's vids
he said she was tryin' to dance like me..?
pretty cool eh!! ;;]
I actually asked him to save it to my pendrive mp3..
and it's now on YOUTUBE
wanna check it out?
Search for "chinitabhebie26"
or either "Baby Samantha: Dancing 01"
I'll be posting some more soon when I've got the time.
..I slept at 6am in the morn..

Wednesday, December 12' 2k7
--------------------------------
I woke up about 11.30am today..
I didn't do anything much..
I've been sleeping all afternoon..and just watching the series of "maging sino ka man"..
I've been missing people lately.
I don't know why..
and I couldn't accept one fact that he wants me to treat him like a kuya
but it's okay, it's just there's something..
I've been up late posting this.
While posting this, I was web-caming with a friend named Nick actually.
HAHA!! it was the first time we did that. LOL
I know I talk lame (sometimes)-I guess.
But at least saying something is better than saying nothing at all. right?
anyways, I'll post again next time.
but now, I gotta bounce. ;]

xx
luv, yenni3Boo.



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 2:23 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..