Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Plans; Studies. Feels like Sunday to me.

Yes, here I am at home. Listening to rock! and I am emo today. HAHA nehh~ kidding. If I was emo, some hybrid's gonna call me a poser! xD and oh, plans ARE canceled. no meetings today. There was actually, but y'know~ parents~ ugh!! I don't like hearing NOs from my parents so I wasn't really the one that asked, it was my youngest brother. DAAAAMNN EEEETTT! shxt!

GRRR.. I fcuking miss them bah! Imagine.. I can't see them next month and next next month and the month after that! :(

Oh hey! I'm meeting Nate tomorrow! eh salahh.. =$ scratch that. It's Joel who I'm meeting tomorrow :) HAHAH!! yay! meeting my good ol`mate again :D

Hmmm, I am actually editing videos now. =D there's laods of them.

Dance videos, shuffle videos, singing (laters), school shows and etc.. seems many huh?

You will see some by this week. I'm doing first things first. ;D HAHA so yeah, planning my days and time well, right now. My mock exams are next month, btw. Pretty excited :p Haven't studied, though. =X I'm really excited but I don't know :p

My midyear was certainly really bad as crap. So this time, I'll try to make it better ;D
Hope for the best to MYSELF and to the others too :D ..There's no easy way to success! o____o


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooo uhh, yesterday was at
Joe's place and yeahh.. HAHA crazy dogs! I felt a bit left out because she was with her buifee and I..I miss having one as my own :p BLEH. =X and I was there, just to teach them history. so far, we've only covered 3/4 a chapter. the other chapters, we still have to work on that. Man, my problem is commerce and maths. Commerce is actually fine, just the new accounting thing.. whole new thing almost like cash book but more confusing. Cash book's easy. xP just the other stuff I need to study.. hmmm, my Geo's good. History and Science, I just need to finish my PYP Book and I'm hella done. Easy bah :p HAHA no c'mon it is.

Should I keep my fingers crossed for my exams? (n___n)

I won't give up because I know somehow I can, somehow I will.

I am going to try my best to make my parents happy and for my own satisfaction :D after 3 months of hard work, it's sooo gonna pay off! I'm gonna get the things I want, and do whatever I want, go wherever I want and be happy ooo! Graduation! HAHA long way~ :p


Things I want and will get after getting at least 5As for PMB :

- An electric guitar (RED ONE)
- Perhaps a bass guitar too? (not sure about this one yet)
- Get my drums fixed.
- A new acoustic guitar.
- A brand new laptop from my sister working in S`pore. (White)
- Cash from mom and dad.
- New digi-cam!!!!!!!!! :D (waterproof & a soooper digi)
- then yeah, FUHREEEEEEEDOM! :D


I can start dreaming but I won't let an opportunity go away. Form 4's gonna be tougher, I know!

Between, I had dreams again last night and it was uhh... atgihwrjgn c(x
Hmmm, 6/7 times now, and still counting~ RORFLOL!
sooo yeahh..all for now, I guess.. gonna continue editing vids :D


chaooo~
lovemuch,

from Vennese// Chiaw Yuen c(x



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:46 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..