Sunday, July 13, 2008
Crazy Indian Video.. Buffalaxed!; FaRaeRae-atehh.

I found this from Azim
which was literally from Nate-Nazim! x_x
HAHAHA do watch it. It's hilarious! ^^



----------------------------------------------

Nights are just really cold without YOU here by my side.
Now what I want is just you holding me
like you can never hold me tomorrow..

WAHAHA.corny~ It's for no one, though.
I don't have boyfriends, mmkay.
Just EX-boyfriends ^^

Oh and guess what?
I saw my ex-boyfriend's
(whatever you call you call a guy who works with him in the same studio),
a ballroom dance instructor
and he has a son now?!
ah well yeahh, I kinda missed my ex.
I was the one who broke up with him anyway. xP heh!
hmmm..I bet his happy with his girlfriend now which was his ex-girlfriend too..
someone before me.. ^^
but he seriously look very uhh..too much tattoos..
I remember having accidents on touching them whenever I'll hug him..
HAHA that was really funny then he'd say "aray! bhe naman eh!"

and oh, readers, don't mind me.
I just like sharing.. and my blog's kind of
about what I do everyday and my thoughts anyway..
close it if you're not interested, I'm cool with that.
I prefer recording stuffs online than writing them in a diary
`cause diaries...they'll be lost one day..
so as this blog, when the world ends.
My blog'll be dead if I am.
CHOI CHOI CHOI!! HAHA I wonder what would happen if I'm gone..
Would you tell me?

------------------------------------------------------------

so what do I have in my mind now?
I can hear the song my sister is listening to while she's sleeping
THAT'S NOT MY NAME - The Ting Tings
so loud. x___x earphones already ehh~
I'm thirsty now. I can't be bothered to go down and get some
beeeekoz I'm scared. xP No, c`mon I'm serious.
I won't go down.. and I'm the only one awake here right now.
I'm gonna sleep soon, though.
I'm sleepy..

currently listening to: please don't stop the music - rihanna.
oh hey, this reminds me of Trisha ^____^
I taught her how to sing this song during Jop's Birthday.
She really like this song. ;D

I'm wondering..what if I'd be a superstar one day?
or perhaps be famous (in a good way)?
When I'm gonna get fans and then myself giving charities
and donating money and everything to the needies..
Big dream! xP
I shouldn't keep myself dreaming, right?
I should do something for whatever I want.

something popped out of my mind: she; ii want her!
and her name is
Ma. Fatima Rae.
still one of the awesome-st photographers I've known.
I miss her lehh..
so yes, I can keep dreaming she's still in Brunei
not being aware that she's already very far away.
I hope she's doing all good there..
I wish her all the best, still.
I've made mistakes in my life,
and a step has made myself too far away from her now,
further more than ever! and it's shxt...
I wonder if she knew what I said to kuya mixx before everything..
I hope she knows and still believe that I love her as much as I love her before,
actually more.. =( I just don't really show..
I miss those days when she and I were really really close.
I was still lika baby sister to her. and man, I was skinny. x___x
now I can just say I've got a more matured physical appearance,
and more weight and more spots(I HATE).

back to the topic.. I'm emo and dramatic now hm?

well I still have those pictures from way back~
I remember meeting her in a youth camp.
I remember taking pictures with her.
I remember hugging her lika teddy.
I remember almost everything.
and I remember how I lost her.

I have things about youth camp now but yeah.
Bianca's popped out of my mind. xP

---------------------------------------------

You know what?
When I'm angry or moody and have nothing good to say,
I won't talk.
and I might be moody sometimes because
I'm sleepy and tired.

I seriously won't talk to you if I have (something bad) with you.

and then if you hurt me inside, I won't talk to you either.
instead, I'll stay quiet and try to look happy.
It's what I usually do to my family, y'know..


eh, gona sleep now it's 1am xP
been blogging since 11.35pm LOL
G`night// G`dayy readers! chao!~

xoxoxVennese


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:35 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..