Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I'm Sorry!
Now that I need you back, just back into my world.
It feels like my world has been crashed.
How I've been so blind and yet so dumb.
Cried in your arms when you were about to leave,
but what hurts more
is that I have gone and died in your world while you're still in mine.
Never will exist anymore, neither mind, neither soul.
but I don't know if I would ever exist in your heart even for one last beat.
I died and never be resurrected
nor revived by anything -not at all.
If only you would've seen me with blind eyes
and was in my place, in my shoes, in my soul,
you might have known and understand.
You would feel how I felt when
I was being fooled and yet I was so naive and stupid.
You shouldn't be certain about what you think
because you're not me,
you did not and never really knew what happened.
You were not there.
I was scared to admit at first,
because I, myself even scared to admit it to my own self.
I even tried to forget it
because it's just another bad memory,
now I'm just scared because I've lost you.
I simply could not stop thinking about our argument
and there was an I, being so stupid.
I did not know what to say.
I don't know what I was doing until I've done it
and yes, I know, I was wrong.
I was perfectly wrong!
I had second thoughts,
but I was again being a pushed-over.
I didn't really want to do it,
and I don't remember promising
but I was fooled and was told that I promised
until I've done something that'd hurt you.
Honestly, it hurts me more than it hurts you.
and now I regret, that I should've told you earlier
about everything.
I would have won you but it's all gone.
I've lost and I just wish I could have you back again,
but I know, everything will never be the same again.
I have fought for you before,
I have cried for you before,
I tried to make things work just to be with you,
now will you still ever be my alibi?
I have no words but sorry.
But I guess that's never enough.
Because nothing changes the fact that what's done is done..
but I hope something inside you would forgive me.
I hope you'd give me even just one last chance.
and only if you were here,
.......................................
I wish I would never never do it again.
I wish I was smarter, but in the end,
I'm actually the dumb one.
I was driven to the wrong path
just when I last did something wrong.
I am no good at words especially in a conversation.
but I have things inside that awaits to be said out
but without having a reply from someone.
I have don't have much to say,
but....
I'M SORRY! :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still miss you and I understand what you feel about me right now.
I really wish everything was back the way it was.
I know you don't want me anymore,
but I hope, you would at least forgive me with what I've done.
and again, I'M SORRY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Labels: I hope it's not the end.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:00 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


