Sunday, July 13, 2008
Updated.
I haven't told you anything about what's happened lately huh?
Busy busy week.. and I'm excited! I'm gonna perform again and perhaps go to some studio sometime said the teacher. :D weee!~ But nehh~ I'm not gonna make an album! HAHA Well, it's me and QinYi again gonna be singing up on stage, soon! xD We were asked to sing in class last Friday. It wasn't that good yet, it was kind of a trial.. much more like an audition to me though. Anyways, yeah, I'm gonna be making it a bit more different from the original, my own version =D weeehooo! I will certainly deny that I have a good voice until I, myself think I'm good enough already. xP
Way back from last monday..
We had an assembly and yes, a lil`bit late! GRRR! but I don't get why did he the D.M.(Disipline Master) let us(some) go.. without even writing our names on the list. HAHA xP Back to class, during Chinese Period, we went to the library and all I did was look for a book and sleep. xP So about the book I found, it's about MONKEY poems. xP ..I miss you, you hybrid! HAHA
After all the classes, I stayed back for some audition for the closing ceremony of the Malay Month :) I didn't sing, though. I was watching and judging giving rates and comments about them singers in the audition. :) TAG ME at CBOX if you want the infos about it. Those I gave 6/7++, yes you got in. :D
Just then I realized Tiong Chong's left the phone with me. ROFL! He asks me almost everyday to take care of it while in school and then he forgets to get it back x___x" HEH
Do you know what happens whenever I borrow people's phone or I take care of them?
I might be stealing some credit but usually I just check up on their credit and songs xP
So uhm, I got home and I don't know but I was moody perhaps because I was PMS-ing? ROFL!
and then a bit later, went to Jop's 7th Birthday Party and took care of some kids and babies. see Jop's 7th Birthday Pictorials; 7th July =)
Slept early that day.. at exactly 10pm according to my time here and so I didn't really got on MSN and chat with you, chatmates. SOREYY~
Currently: It's 3.02pm and I just finished watching SOP on GMA.
Listening to♪ : KC Concepcion - Impossible - [aka Cassandra]
♪ : - It Must Have Been Love - ♪
♪ : - Starlight - ♪
Moving On.. Last Tuesday..
During English period, we were asked to read a passage from the textbook (Life Accents - normal academic) from page 88 about "The King and I" and everyone was thinking about something else.. everyone's yellow-minded! HAHAHA kidding la, not everyone. Most of us just were `cause it was about these soccer balls, sticthing THE BALLS, ..has learned to stitch balls by touch alone.. ROTFLOL!
So yes, I was bored and what I did was scribble names in my bestie's book xP HEH I didn't brought my book ba.. and yea, I drew her name there.. *inserts photo*
*inserts Alif's boredom artworks*
Okay later on we had P.E. class and teacher tested our 400m run but I didn't run that day `cause of PMS! blahhh~ xP so I was excused laa..
Hmmm, I felt like studying that day.. but nehh~ I didn't really do, I just felt like it, though. :p
.............................................
Moving On.. Wednesday - 9th July, 2008
BM Month Ceremony.. Chok performed in a play but he was kind of aware of the people watching him which he shouldn't be. HEHE!! Teacher said that.. Oh well.. -retype later, forgot some things about this day xP -
..............................................
Next day.. Thursday - 10th July, 2008
Scribled names all over the classroom.. xP
wanna see? I'll upload the pictures next time yeah.
BLABLABLA-BLANKY right now.
I want her! I want her back! I'm sooo sorry!~
and I mean it! shxt bahh.. I miss her and I'm serious! =(
I wonder what can I do... Haizzz
Okay I'm gonna stop being emo now..
I actually slept the day away.. xD
..............................................
Friday - 11th June, 2008
Had classes and yes, this was the day QinYi and I sang in front of the class.. xP
Last night, 12th June, 2008
DANCE DANCE DANCE NIGHT !!! =D
My beautiful younger sister danced and hell yea it was ___________(no comment) xP Malong-Malong~ Fabian koko's sooo awesome! He's damn good in dancing! Never seen him danced like that before.. =D and I saw miss beautiful ex-student of CHMS (Chai Urnn's sister) BLEH! Not being lesbian or anything, I just really admire beautiful ladies. ;D perhaps including you too! xP HEH! I was hanging out with sister Fahren and her friend which is also my friend now (NEW one actually) and her name is Shew Min :D I was surprised to meet a so-called-good ol`mate// moiLoser xP -Welfred's older sisters :D only Shew Min knows me, though, not Shew Hiang.. I've seen her before but only in pictures, she looks better in person, looks more mature la, I mean.. ^___^ John danced too and yeah, he's good too ;D I can't believe he knows how to do 'the worm' (breakdancing). *winkwink*
Being honest about missing the people I sayang~ c(x
I miss my cousin BIMBO, man!
-the break dancer you see on my youtube.
and and I miss miss GOBLIN+MONKEY -the hybrid Nazim. HAHA!!
plus the 2 BIUs that I hung out with late last month. xD
Azim & Grar!
but I miss my family in the Phils too. huhuhu!
but I miss my family in the Phils too. huhuhu!
kuyaaa~
Anyways, I went home about 11++.. After school, my family and I went to a pasar malam at Gadong and then went back home.. so that was about it last night..
and today, here I am blogging, but yes, I'm not online at the moment. then later, practice shufflin`.. xD since I haven't shuffled in ages.. I woke up around 10am++, between. xP and then went out with mom and kuoh hou down the hill to Faize Restaurant and bought some Roti Kosong.. =)
Plans for tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow:
Monday - Jolene's Place in the afternoon; Group Study.
Tuesday - Might be meeting Dafy aka Godsmack in the afternoon; shuffle videos.
Wednesday - Meeting Joel in the afternoon; long time no see~ ^,^
Thursday - (I'll leave this blank for now; it's a secret) c(x (but I ain't gonna make it obvious too)
Friday - _________________nothing really yet..
Saturday - Someone's buuuuttday. ;D
xoxoxomwah_chiawyuenn
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 2:52 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


