Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Old Post - Stronger? Happier?

Yes people, I didn't attend school today, again.
Nah, I can't go yet, still weak =(
Probably much much better if I'd go tomorrow =)

So here I am.. reading my old posts and I found
something I used to have.. and a very strong feeling inside..
Although I had a very bad//broken English or still..? :P


Currently listening to: ♫ Hey Jude - Across The Universe =)

So, I've been so strong before..
Can I still be strong as before?
Be much happier as before?
I'm sure that's a YES except much stronger and happier.
and even more now, now that I have Naaaaazim. Bleh! HEHEH
I'm CoOoO-ra3z33. Cool-Crazy! HAHA!!

So, believing yourself is what builds your own self confidence.
If you got no one around, you still have someone -yourself.
Don't rely on others, learn to stand on your own feet
with your ownself.
Your own is where you start, to others is where it'd be next.
Thus, you learn to take care of yourself before you'd learn to take care of others.

Well about the picture...
Please don't mind about the harsh words I said in that post. xP
I guess I was just a little bit pissed at that moment.
Let's say I was a wannabe-swearing-with-broken-english. HAHA!!


Random Stuff: Yesterday, I watched about 5 or 6 DVD Movies :D
.........................
Hm, so last night I wasn't feeling well.
I was better before my sibs ruined it.
and then sniaptsehc.

Take a sad song and make it better~

OMG. Something's flashing back into my memory, right now.
Ah paaaak, it's gone =/
Okay, never mind.

Currently listening to: ♫ So Contagious - Acceptance :D

and oh, I fell asleep last night while chatting. =/

Anyways, I'm gonna bounce to Friendster after this.
My Friendster is super out-dated. x____x""
Too many messages and comments to reply.
Even pictures, too much to upload.
Well, there's already enough pictures, but old ones //pretty ones xP

Bah, gotta bounce now!
*Bounce*
xoxo
Chiaw Yuen (:

Labels: , , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:36 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..