Friday, August 8, 2008
08/08/08


The calendar says 8-8-08, which is a number in China that signifies great wealth.

Olympics Beijing 08

You have to wonder what the Chinese were thinking when they created their official Beijing 08 logo. Given the recent events in Tibet I could not help but help try to raise awareness of what is going on. If you have not heard about what has been going on in Tibet then please take the time to get informed.

So why has the United States not withdraw from the Olympics? To answer that question all you have to do is follow the money. I won't get into that in this post, but I can say this. If the Olympic torch passes anywhere close to Chattanooga I am going to be there waving the sign below.

china-olympics-firing-squad-cartoon.jpg
Olympics Firing Squad
I found the firing squad image here: Origninal


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:08 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..