Thursday, August 7, 2008
A New Layout; Retro is Love.

So here's my new layout. I've been modifying and redesigning this since last night. Trying to get the codes right and pictures editing done. What do you think about my new layout? =)
Anyways, I'm interested in making my super own layout, but I don't have any ideas about the navigators stuff.. I'm getting to it but ugh, not now then.

I've been a little bit out of the mood, I don't know why. It's like I don't even wanna talk to anyone. Not that I'm having a problem, 'cause I even think I have one. I slept for hours after lunch and then got up around 6.33pm xD then got online, and chatted with moi beloved buifee Nazim :) and paaaaak, he's sooo lucky "dia mempunyai desktop apple, sekarang." see how my malay sucks! HAHAH kidding lah~ I don't really talk like that. Somehow it should be, "bapanya telah membeli dia sebuah apple desktop pc tadi". HAHAH whatever~ I know I suck at that. Oh well~

So where was I? okay, so I slept for hours... and then yesh, all the way computer.. nothing much happened. I got my guitar back, waited for more than 3 hours in school for the car..thanks to Alif & Chin for being there with me, though :D if not, I would have rode in a bus, terus went home (if I was THAT impatient to wait for something). Dad and big bro Anson fetched me around 12.3opm and then we went to the Food Court, I just drank BUBBLE MILK TEA :D eeeyum! honeydew milk tea + pearl! :D mi likeyy~

Hmmm, oh yeah, forgot to mention that my big bro Anson was here since Monday xD
and HAPPY ONE-DAY-BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CHEEWEE!! :D

BM II just now was pretty good, 'cept for the last part, lost 8 marks there =/
I was even scared every minute, because I was falling asleep and my eyes were dropping every second and then I tried to control it, good thing I finished my paper well, just in time. :)

and FINALLY! QinYi<3 could online again :D Bleh!

Btw, check this out: [Model Fever] :)

Okay, Imma head somewhere now. Till heres!

Adeeeyos! ;D


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:16 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..