Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!

I thought I shouldn't blog for a second but then yeah. I thought I should try since I can and able to... :D first time in the philly, I blogged. HA! apakann. It's been a long day actually. I've been in jeepneys, I see a wholatsa people around. I feel a bit new to this me blogging in phils, going around without Fei. Being able to MOTHER-around. HAHA oh, I'm currently using my big brother John Al's lappie.

I got here like last night around 1 or 2 in the morning. I arrived a bit late due to delay like 11pm++ though the flight was supposed to be 7.45pm and it got delayed so yeap. It's been really tiring. I slept around 3 in the morning last night and woke up at 9 this morning. HEHE. blahblah. It was kind of sweet of seeing my baby boy when I woke up. He was like there waiting for 2 hours x__x GAWD, that boy really knows how to watch me sleep. Alaa~

Anyhoos, I've had a new experience today. For the first time in my life, I went to SunStar and saw this Ms. Gay Pageant. I'm sure Mr.Cool Acoustic Acoshta and the other boys in Brunei won't like that. AHAHHA. One of 'em is like Mr.Pogi from Eat Bulaga and it's soooo fuhreakin sayang that he's gay c0z he's totally cute. And oh yes, there are some young hot men over here, just that there's too many beautiful girls too. x___x"" HAHAH. Okay, I'm not sure about what I'm saying here. I'm kind of sleepy now and it's 10:22pm. Baby Dwight ain't gonna sleep beside me tonight. AWWW!

I don't know if I miss Brunei people right now. NAAAAH. Kidding! Of course I miss! How can I not? Oh oh, FINALLY, I opened the wrapper and hit that TWILIGHT BOOK. EHEHE. I'm kind of bored now x___x"" There's this someone who I usually look for here in my place but I don't know where he is. Perhaps, I'll meet him tomorrow since my cousin's bringing me to his place. Beeeeeh, so random.. and bro J Al's watching that Stomp The Yard again. AHAHA. That cool cool dance movie that I loike so much. Yes people, haven't I told you that I love dancing? SO MUCH. Damn, I gotta make THAT man love dancing. I've just gotta make him move it ;)

I don't feel like going back Brunei anyday now. Maybe after two weeks lah. HEHEH. I love it here, even the scary-terrible feeling that you're about to be stabbed by a knife =/ Oh wells. I just love my mom so much, and my big brothers, my lola(grandma; I pray for you to be stronger), my godson, and everyone else. I feel like I'm back being that little girl who used to be my two big brothers baby sister. I love the feeling, u know. This feeling that you're so close to your brothers like "that", though my big bro J Al's pretty sarcastic most of the time =___="" and big bro Suji's a bit annoying sometimes. HAHAH. They're the sweetest and lovest brothers that I could ever have.

Oh oh, mom is sooo ugh..... I CAN'T WEAR anything coloured YELLOW and RED as a sign of condolence to the chinese thingy coz my aunt (dad's first) past away. R.I.P. Auntie.

I have to sleep soon. I'm online now actually and it's 11.45pm. I just talked to baby bro Hou and Fei on the phone a minute ago. They called. HAHAH.

Bah, I was suppose to tell you lotsa things but oh well. Just keep leaving me messages on my cbox. I'll try to read them every night. =) I wanna call my friends like now but yeah, can't. Brother ain't gonna let me. Oh I just remembered something, during the flight I watched this "MOONDANCE ALEXANDER" which I didn't manage to finish but it was already about to finish, too bad the plane was about to land already x__x"" GAWH. I wanna watch eh. Haaaaiz.

P/S: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! =)

Bah, Good Night.
xoxox ChiChi of Paete xP

Labels: ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:17 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..