Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Bein' rather lazier than yesterdays

To what I've remembered about what happened last Thursday and Friday.. well I really couldn't recall. But I'll tell you guys when I've already remember.alright? ^___^ I'll be posting. Well, my scheds where a little tight this week because tomorrow I'll be leavin' for KK then to Phils (Philippines) to celebrate my Christmas there with my big big family. Oh gosh, I miss my grandma so much! ..and my brothers.. my cousins.. all of my relatives and even the neighbours. HAHA!! I remember bein' known by the neighbours last year and they kept sayin' I've grown so big now.. Well, I couldn't really recall at the time when I was still a toddler.. I was born in Phils and grew up to be a toddler there until I was three, my parents brought me here to Brunei for some reasons of course. And for some reasons too that I was born in the Philly. TEEHEE!! but I'm proud at least I get to be born FAMOUS (joke) in the Philly.. I really love the neighbours. They're really good. I remember during June 2006, I get to refresh my mind about the country and place that I was born, 'cause it was about 6 or 7 years since I've never been there. Then came back to Brunei, then last Christmas, it was my first time knowing Philly's COOL christmas. It was really really great lookin' on every inch of the road there are so many lights hangin'.. Especially on the CHRISTMAS DAY, it was the first time of my life hearing kids sayin' "Ma-masko po!". And I remember meeting my ninongs and ninangs (godfathers, godmothers) for the first time ever excluding the fact when my eyes were still close and my mind were still unconscious of the world (meaning when I was still a young girl like a toddler, something like that actually..). Well, I also remember givin' a little cash of 10p to a little boy beggin' for some; I really wanted to help but I couldn't do so yet, so I've only given him 10p. Never mind, I'll do something better this christmas if I'm able to.
Hopefully, I'll be doin' that this christmas. Well, I'd only help and give the kids and the oldies but adults I may not for some reasons of course, well I may just talk to them -maybe, somehow.
Hmmm, as of my subject. I do somehow remember what happened last Saturday.
I went to the Mall with my little brother who had just recovered from his CHICKEN POX. lol. I could only take him and not my little sister or even my baby brother 'cause they were the NEXT VICTIMS of CHICKEN POX -spread by my little brother loh.. Anyways, what happened was erhh.. me and my brother went around to look for some PS2 games, brought some and then I came to look for my Ateh Pathz =D .. just in time when me and my bro went down ground floor then just in a bang I saw them (Ateh Pathz, Micko, Auds, Isaac, Janno, Jay-R, & Jamico). Okay, so my bro want to go home now so he went home and me still stayin' at the mall with ateh pathz they all. We had a little picture taken and it was shot by the photographer of the day ISAAC.
Some went home around 7.30 and yea.. so there left me, mii hermana pathz and hermano Micko. Nothing much really happened. Just my first time hangin' out with Micko, and to TTBlues, and yes just that. Well, we went to eat at Thien Thien Restaurant where there's this chicken rice (a lota rice! uhuh!). I actually thought I would never manage to eat much rice like that anymore because of sports. Usually, when I go to sports I get fat. And when I don't I loose weight. The main thing there was that when I go for sports, I loose much energy so I'll be really hungry and eat more than usual..but when I don't, I eat really less. But I do love havin' 3 plates or 2 of rice whenever I go for sports. (after the trainings, of course). Anyways, there was a guy in TTBlues orang putih that sounds kinda OINKYY!! HAHA!! No offence dude! Well it's still cool. HAHA!! between, I really love your guitar.
Ateh Pathz had asked me to model for her again. YaY! Well, I'm proud -for some reasons again. HAHA!! ..but will I finally get the time to do that for her? I bet I will but not this week, hopefully someday soon. I don't really wanna get my hopes too high on that. I know I've dream of being a super model and drawing those clothes for modeling but yes, I'll always understand.
I know I'm short but I accepted that long time ago since I've met a guy who was 5th best on the track in the CHMS varsity.. HEHE!! I'm not saying that I'm not really hoping for myself growing 7 inches more or less, I still do hope for that. But it's fine if I won't anymore. SAD -boohoo! T___T" well as I said, it's fine so it's fine. ^____^ Getting my hopes too high would just disappoint myself a lot that's why I won't; and just say I'm cool with anything. So I guess I'll just be going with the flow. Well, I might be kinda corny sometimes, well sorry to those who hate corny-ness~ HEHEHE!! x___x
I used to be hell corny before I remember. and was blinded by love.lol. -corny.HAHA!!
Anyways, I went home around 10.30 that night..around 11 I arrived home. I remember chatting with Ateh Pathz that night talking about whatever. HAHA!! it's our secret! none of ur bizz!
We also chatted about NSC (New Skool Crew).. and we liked the same guy! uhuh! HAHA!! that guy (I won't mention his name here..) He's a blondeyy but a filipino. His just blonde because he died(lol) his hair. HAHA!! here's the pic.
to the right, to the right. si logologoiz. geeeee~
c(x
he's got a funny name I tell you.

want a zoom-mier one?
I'll just show you his pic if he's already mine. NYAHAHA! *nakuuz!*
if ever, only.. *eyebrows go up-down-up-down*
HEHEHE!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you about Sunday. Well Sunday, I've been in my room all day that time.
Monday, ...chatted with sii HANDSOME. my germs! HAHA!! first time on the web-cam with him. HAHA!!

Tuesday, was supposed to be at church, but my mom told me not that day.

... missed chatting with him these days. I woke up late so I missed the time when he nudged me.. ughh!~ sayang eyhh.. then I waited for him to online again. He didn't. Well, that's okay. (:

Wednesday, went to the Gadong to buy christmas presents. Packed my bag for tomorrow I'm leavin' for KK..then flight to the Phillys. Will miss sii Handsome *wootwoot*, sii bestboots, my crew!, my dear sister Pathy and all. Plus my guitar! and my room! Neways, I'll be back in a week. Won't be long. Hopefully, I'll be bringing my christmas gifts for you when I come back.
The ones on my list saja lahh.. HAHA!! Now, I hear my dog effing my whitey Princess (my dog).
Bleeding v! gawd~ if ya kno what I mean. HAHA!! crazy Princess. x___x
I won't be posting in a week. But hopefully after a week, I'll tell you about what happened. (:
now, good night. It's gettin' late. "Imma hit the sack now aight?" by Handsome tu.. HAHA!!
Good Night Handsome! *good-night-kisses* just like you wanted.
Good night to the others too! ;D *mwamwuashez*

xx
luv from the "chinita".


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:44 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..