Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The Arrivals of My Beloved Kuyas. =)
Radio this morning: Leavin' on a jetplane; Funky Town. Lalala~
I was sooo excited my kuyas were coming! =D well here they are.
Oh, I let Chok, Sean and Tiong Chong watched my shuffle videos. xD
Chok was the first one to watch my new vids, even myself haven't watched them. They were taken last night. and oh, he said Gee wasn't kidding then. xP HAHA
Oh no! I was asked and forced to join and participate the badminton competition after that at 3. =/ So I didn't attend my computer class.
Going back home, Qinyi was in my ride too. She was also asked to join the badminton thingy. HAHA!! xD so she just went with me. We were really exhausted. Oh, whilst on the way back home from mom's call, I thought Kuya Su wasn't with Kuya Poths due to his pasport thingy, it made my smile go upside down. [lol] Well what a surprise, two of them were here! but I had to go back to school after lunch with QinYi.
So school, we went to the library first. and I found some books about self-esteem, a 3rd Serving of Chicken Soup for the Soul and the Chicken Soup for the Body and Soul. Wow, now I know why they love chicken soup books. HAHA!
Okay, so BADMINTON TIME. paaaak, I lost. HAHA never mind, I wasn't serious when I was playing. I was giving the shxt to my opp. xP flactuating points we gots right there, almost won, y'know?! oh yeah, met Zech again for the 2nd time.
went back home around 6 something.
new songs I've known today was mahal pa rin - sam milby && aaminin - 6 cycle mind.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:52 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


