Sunday, April 20, 2008
Boss Gee; the prince & the pauper.

From the moment I woke up until now, I've been only in my place and my room the whole day. x_x but of course, I went out of the room just for food and a call for Gee since he's going back to M'sia today.

So here's my story for today.. Well, there weren't much today.
Me before taking a bath was eating Doritos, Spicy Nachos~ ;D



was kind of bored, so I took all these pics, there were more but nah, why should I upload everything, right? ^______^



Yeah mom! xD


and I'm currently watching The Prince and the Pauper. :)

Dang man, I can't believe Gee's gone to M'sia already.. Really miss him~

I'm gonna get things done now, and I gotta get off the com real soon.
So let me just stop here yeh. :)


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:47 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..