Saturday, April 19, 2008
In the memory of Snooby-Boobie aka Bibo II.

Late night last night.
While I was chatting with Bry, he asked me to look for "Brunei Cross Road" so I take a look at it. The videos were so dumb and funny. HAHA!! and oh, that's a compliment, ain't an insult yes.
check this out: www.youtube.com/iamhis
then I asked him to look for "jabbawockeez". xD
you guys should go and check that out too. :)
Bry loves it so much that he's watching it over and over now. HAHA

Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It™

then he asked me to make our own crew like Jabbawockeez. xD
damn boy, you're so caught up watching it that you wanna learn and get a crew like that~ ^^
well, you better think of our crew's name, and let's not make it official yet alright?

and oh, I gots school today. grrr.. woke up late again, at around 6.20am x____x"
mom and dad nagging again, rubbing it all over my face! Arghh!

okay, so I got in the car and went to school.

English period..
We went to library for our class and wowee, the lovely sunshine coming through the window made my morning. :) I love sunshines, but not firehot sunshines yes.

Chinese period..
no lower class.
Parody Sessions aka Kusong.

After school, I went back home and had lunch and took a rest for later's match.

Knowing that Snooby-Boobie or aka Bibo II just passed away made me really down.
She was the only puppy that I played with so much.
You can even watch her video on my youtube..but it's sad. =(
www.youtube.com/chinitabhebie26
R.I.P. Snooby-Boobie aka Bibo II

later on..

RED TEAM Group B won the basketball match! WEEEEEE~ xD WE WON!
I think our score was 30 or 31 I think and the opponent(yellow) was 24..
I know, it should be more. HAHA!! never mind..
Well, we're gonna be having another match on monday. :)
and oh, before playing basketball; me and QinYi go shuffling behind a car. xD

after all that, Kuoh Hou(lil bro), Chiaw Fei and I were waiting for dad to fetch us.
and so dad came and then we went to the office.
then my lil bro, my lil sis and I went to buy some snacks (roti kuning) at the shop nearby which goes with the name "Chop Jing Chew". yumyum! plus we bought 3 bottle of soya beans (favo) =D
after that, I shuffled and shuffled while waiting for mom and dad at the workshop. xD
so tired after that, then we went to Batu Bersurat. Mom and Kuoh Hou then went to buy some Ayamku (tabao wann) xP super yummy! but unfortunately, I wasn't hungry and I didn't want to eat much. so there, I was home looking all tired, got a shower and then went to sleep. xD


p/s: miss them trios plus the B.I.U.s and mi boss Gee. xD

gawdd, he's leavin' tomorrow. =(
he was only here for a week.
and oh, his blog is http://neomiester.blogspot.com you guys go check it out. :)


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:14 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..