Monday, April 21, 2008
First Place in BBall ;D RED TEAM Group B.
Early in the morning..
I was listenin' to my MP3 on the way to school and these songs were played coincidently
without me even choosing and touching the keys 3 songs in a row; plus the songs were shuffled.
♪ Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey ♪ this made me miss Lonz..
♪ Every Little Thing - Dishwalla ♪ Lonz aka Dils & Jemz..(?)
♪ More Than Words - Extreme ♪ Jemz..
Well, we had assembly today and it was okay. Well, someone announced my sister's name which I got confused of, thought it was me. HAHA oh well~ wanna know more about this?
just ask larr.. xD malas type now.. xP
Oh hey I gots another school work. since I was literally the so-called "class photographer", I need to get the pics packed into a CD; but I have to give interesting captions for all of those 10 pictures that my teacher asked me to and rename them files. and one picture, to be edited..
Afternoon, I had my lunch and went back to school with QinYi riding with me for our basketball match and guess what? We won again! ;D ROCKK ON RED HOUSE LIONS!! xD
and we gots first place for that. It was tricky, I tell you. They tough, we tough. They rough, we rough! and this is how we roll and it's just to make things fair enough for each other. Gawdd, I was pushed and paaaaakk almost out-ball I did but hey, the ball was saved since my team mate (forgot her name. something Hui) got to save it whilst I'm blocking the girl who's about to get the ball back on her hands to her team. ^_^
Hmmm, well I've got nothing much else to say now.
..................ends here with a full stop.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:14 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


