Friday, April 18, 2008
My Pup, My Sis Paths&Bro Mixx, Lonz & the old man.

Morning.
"Oh shit, I fell asleep again?!"
"Fcuk, I haven't study my history!"
"Damn, I haven't got my works done yet."
"I can't can't to go to school, they're books are here and they need it!"
RUSH RUSH RUSH!

what's in my notebook..:

Chrysh's Pendrive (Pictures Needed)

Norchel's Friendster (Submit Pictures)

Khairuddin (Print Pictures) - Man, this will be long, 'cause I don't go out much to print.

Chee Kwai (Pictures - Lend the pendrive)

BLOG (Post)

The pictures/files&folders in my computer (to be organized)
*HISTORY - Study Form 1's chapter 1, 5 & 6.

*ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT - Composition.
Begin with .."I was scared to death when I saw her." 300 words only.

*GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT - Folder. (The papers given, answer the questions; refer to the
textbook pages 58-59)

Today..
Morning, I got up worried about my works. Well, it's alright.

Kesian my puppy.. It's legs are so soft, can't even move around. It lies there as if it was a really lazy dog, but no, she just can't. oh hey, people, please don't tell me it's because of the SHUFFLE/DANCING Mickko did to her. HAHA!!

Oh well, I got late for school, waiting for my other sibs to get done. But it's okay, never mind.

English Time.. we read about Mary Celeste in our PMB Past Year Paper Book.
and our teacher was so awesome, telling us about her country -Romania. which she said it looks like a fish. Well it really does look like it.

Break Time - Shuffling in school. gawdd, I'm so stiff just now. because of my freakin shoes! x_x

After school.. in the car, I saw an old man, one-eye patched with a tongkat (what do you call that in english?) kesian wahh..

At home, my sister forced me to demonstrate shuffle in front of her friends. HAHA!!

talked to kuya mixx on the phone. no one was there before you, dylls; just an ex, nobody else.

blogging.

sleepyheads on.

and oh, I chat with my sis paths today. and here's the beautiful college we were talking about just now. UST - Philippines. :) -the plan, meet me there after 2 more years, maybe.



P/S: Misses the B.I.U.s , Paths, Mixx&Lonz, plus Zimmie. <3 =)

xoxox
Yean.

Labels:



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:32 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..