Saturday, April 26, 2008
Blackout 6 hours in Brunei.

Today was kind of creepy. We thought the WHOLE BRUNEI was going to have a black out the whole night. Well it's all good now, and that's why I can work on my blog now. :)

Well, in the morning..
I got up knowing that I fell asleep again last night. and bestie Weng Son was trying to tell me that he's going back to Johore next week, wednesday. =(
I'm sure I'll be missing him like shxt! *sighs*


My artworks:


My funny classmate! xD GAAAAYYY MAN! xP



after school.. in the car...


after school..
I didn't ate lunch but I ate some 'Shera' (SHERATON) cakes again.
While I was on with my computer, bestie_Weng Son suddenly called.
HE CAN HEAR ME! WooHoo!! xD I thought my phone got something wrong, well hey, it's alright now. =D well, he was actually asking me if I could go and accompany him to Yayasan this afternoon but too bad I was already at home.

Options were..
Alif - For Maths (He teach, I learn)
SAS FunFair - for fun with Chok aka Siong Wee & Tiong Chong.
Bestie_Weng Son - He's going to Johore on Wed and he's my best friend.
Home - For my health, since I haven't got enough sleep lately and I need to rest.

Well, he should have told me earlier. Like a day before, I would have stayed back at school for him.

So yes, since I was tired, I slept around 2.30pm++ and it was freakin' hot,
I was half-awake when I asked my sister to on the air-con back
but she said there was NO CURRENT! x_x"
I was sweating like shxt. and I think she also asked me if I wanted pizza
but I was half asleep so I just said that she just leave some slice for me.
I woke up, I forgot all about the pizzas. For a minute I thought I was dreaming.
And just when they reminded me about it. but seriously, I kept asking them if it was real that there was pizzas and they said yes. Then I remember I said leave me some, then I asked them if there were any, they said no more. and the reason was..there were visitors: janno & izaq(?)
GRRRR! They ate mine! GRRRR.. and then they asked me to order but the pizza's line wasn't working and it keeps saying that the operator busy bla bla blahh! T_____T"

Daymm hawt. The current got back around 9.45pm..


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:50 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..