Saturday, May 31, 2008
Funny CBOX with beb QinYii <333

Here I am blogging again..
YEAY!
Geee's online!
and QinYii, beb,
sooo paaannii larr..
we chatting at CBOX every minute. ROFL <-urs.
HAHA I'm having a feeling of studying something today,
I'm getting bored being the so-call "COMPUTER-GEEK"
by a neighbour named Aaron.
currently listening to : Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson :)
wow, I haven't listened to the song for ages.
It randomly played on my other lappie,
but I'm blasting the sound up to my roof so yea,
it's pretty loud here. ^____^

I miss WengWeng.
I miss Grarey.
I miss QinYii.
I miss Chrysh.
I miss Paths.
I miss Charlotte.
who else do I really miss?
if I missed your name here, COMPLAIN. xD
[blerrks]

now listening to : Jesus Lover Of My Soul - Hillsongs United.

blahblahblahh..
I'm just plain bored today.
I really want to study.
I hate myself for being careless yesterday
and for not studying well during mid-year.

I've been reading blogs this morning, between.

I'm wondering about my camera now.
I don't know what has happened to it.
I simply can't stop thinking about it.
I really hope it's just in the school bus.

Now, I'm gonna bounce and study.
Or, DO MY HISTORY PRESENTATION
on the lappie again. T_____T"

Haven't shower lagii.. sticky! ARGH.
And about 3pm, I'm gonna go neighbour house play XBOX? ^^
HAHA balumm lagii come lerr, the XBOX.

bahh.. will post again later.
and watch some tv.
perhaps, I'm gonna read some more books
and study and practice my maths.
I'm not gonna tell you how bad my grades were.
But I'll tell you about them later on
when it's all well done.

Maths, I gotta get new exercise books
to complete my after-mid-year assignments.

-ends here, will post again later.-


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 1:22 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..