Monday, May 26, 2008
RainForest. :) [first time xD]

Guess what?!
I'm at the so-called "RAINFOREST" in Brunei posting this with the man of ___________________..blablabla~ guess who?

BESTIEEE_WENGSONN <33

oh well, I was playing CS (Counter Strike) with him, and guess who won?
(T______T") HIMM! GRRRR... WANNA KILL IUU~ xP

and he was choking me from the back of my neck.. GRRRRR

damn boy you sooo ganas~ sooo sakit larr..
why wanna kill me harr you?! pffffttt...

My Wonders && His Answers..
*note: he's just beside me reading this. WAHAHA.
I wonder what's on his mind now.. c(x
he said: "Thinking of ChiawYuen<33"
I wonder if it's true...
he said: "Yeah~"
and my mind would go.."oh really?"
he said: "Yeah~" *hehehe*
but I still wonder...maybe there's someone else..
he said: "tsk." giving me a frown-ed face. ^^
now I wonder, what does he want...
he's looking at the pc he's using now..
I wonder what is he thinking..
He doesn't wanna let me see his pc.. boohoo!~ :<
loowengsonloowengsonloowengsonloowengsonloowengson..lalalalala...loveee youhhh.. ;)
now he calls me a liar.. GRRR

bahh..I'll post again tonight.

His words???!!! *question marks on my head* LOOOOOLxx.
QXASQAWWWWWBYYBASSAGEBNYHY
wengson<33
*ends here.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 5:47 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..