Monday, May 26, 2008
Zeee Mall & My Phats Paths.

I did a little bit of maths just now and it was pretty easy
but I still need to study the other 6 chapters.
so yes, a few more hours 'till the clock ticks
to where it's the time for me to get up and study again and go to school.
I've been pree lazy lately, and I know it's not good at all.
The thing is, I need to rest too. :)
says Gee tuu, that I need to rest too. [HAHA]
and WengSon was the one who told me not to "paksa" myself
all the time for it, especially when it's not gonna be worth my while.
He was so funny awhile ago tryna scare me with the "GRUDGE" sounds thingo.

hmmm, today, I was spending my time with the blogskin thingy,
well thanks to QinYii for tellin' me how.
I got it now, but nahh, ain't gonna change my blogskin just yet.
Maybe later.

Oh well, I'm gonna be goooooing out later to zee mall xD
I'm going out with my 3 little sibs
& "baobeii" bestie_WengSon xD
& Tina jie2x &who else ahh?
well, there's always something whenever I go to "zeee mall",
it always reminds me about my phats sizo paths.
I guess the reason is that
whenever I go out to "zeee mall",
I'm with her.
and I remember, she was the one
who first brought and introduced me
T.T.Blues. xD
I miss that night.
I was happy my parents were super fine with me
going out late with her, literally yes. ^^

oh well, I wonder when can I go to malls with her again..
I just found out that she can't go back on Dec
`cause it cost about a thousand bucks to buy the ticket and blablabla..
just read her blog. :) [here]
I really miss her.
&& I love her as much as I love all my real sisters too.
I wonder what can I do?

Shooot me!
I gotta bounce now.
Need to get back revising my maths thingo-lingo.

Labels:



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:39 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..