Saturday, May 31, 2008
Sorry to (Ateh) Charlotte; Camo-Coooraezeee.

Yep yep slept early last night.
And here I am, blogging again
up early in the morning. :)

well, I don't know what really woke me up.
I've been awake for like half an hour now
and my eyes hurts a lot.
I'm guessing it was me swimming at the hotel yesterday
was the cause for this, or the water of it, perhaps?
ahhh. anyways, I didn't get to post last night so here I am
posting for last night & yesterday's relief.

{BRB}
*Brushing my teeth* [HAHA]
{Back}

ooo...I found Kuya Rave's Blog : [link]
I was reading it awhile ago,
not all laa, just some of his posts.

and oh, my eyes are pree fine now. :)

Okay so about yesterday..
I was at the Holiday Lodge for the whole afternoon,
and got back school at around 6pm.
There were no transport for me to go to
ate charlotte's place (if you are reading this,
I'm very very sorry)
(for putting the aeroplane down) =/
I wish I could make this up to you.
I'm really sooo sooo sorry.
and I don't have anymore credit to text you
during that particular time when I was supposed to go
to your place, which I didn't make it.
Well yes, I was kind of having fun at the hotel with my girlfriends.
Nothing much interesting really.
Just singing, dancing, swimming
with some 2 piece and lalalalala~
Couldn't post the videos.
I need a converter,
so if any of you knows anything about
some video converter, please do tell.

and for those people who goes to my youtube
and waits for my videos to be uploaded,
SORRY for that.
and again, SORRY to ate charlotte.

Hmmm anyhoos!
I'm freakin` going madly insane
looking for my digi-cam last night.
this is what I hate myself for,
it's that I'm careless sometimes.
Things are not organized properly
that I loose the things just here and there..
now by any chance, on monday early morning,
NEED TO TALK TO THE BUS DRIVER
I LEFT MY DIGI-CAM INSIDE!
though I don't really remember how did
I fcuking lose it from my hand.
Was it when I was trying to help (ateh) Kate
put the batteries on my handycam?
or was it when I was changing places with Reych
and shoot, I was carrying a lot of stuff with me
that could've made me put the cam under my seat(?!)
Could it be?
Well it's positively probably just in the bus!
because I remember what happened before that
was me and Alif taking pictures and then I went in the bus
and took a seat and put my things down
and when I got out, I didn't really notice my digi-cam.
I actually thought I put it in my bag
and I realized it after looking for it before bestie_Chrysh was leavin`.
I was going to take the last picture for the day
and attempted to rush and find it
but unfortunately, it's gone and it's not with me.
It was dark already, couldn't see what exactly is in my bag,
so I didn't bother laa..
now that is super careless!
I could've check my things before I leave next time, ALWAYS.
I only do that sometimes when I'm sooo not sure about my stuffs.

anyways, last night, my parents fetched my sister and I from school.
Then we went to SUPA SAVE, I was not that happy to shop
because I was worried about the cam.
I saw Kwangxx ^^
it was a surprise for me to know that
my mom and her mom knows each other
and my father and her father are friends? or not.
anyways, damn, she's friggin' tall.
I wish I was, but 5'3 would be already enough for me
but I'm like 5 ft or 5'1 now..
I am hopeless for myself growing tall already
since I don't see myself growing any taller each month
or should I say each year since the new year's eve that I didn't jumped high(?!) ROFL.
People used to think I'd be sooo tall
when I grow up but look at me now. _|_(=.=)_|_
you lorr, keep saying I'm gonna be tall one day
and then see what happened. GRRR
anyways, it was nice seeing her that day,
I'm just afraid she might be thinkin' that I really said she's fat =___="
this wengson bahh! I didn't say she's fat larr.
and bigsize for me means tall and bigger compared to me wahh, paluii.
I'm gonna kick your ass wengweng! _|_(@_@)_|_

anyhoos, I'm still worried about my cam.
I have no classes today, it's a public holiday.
So yes, MONDAY is the day.

oh well, regreting won't do me any good, and all I gotta do is DO SOMETHING to SOLVE IT.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 4:53 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..