Sunday, May 25, 2008
Just another sunday.

Craving for:
I'm here in my room and I can still hear my annoying sister singing "my heart will go on" arghh.. "stop singing! you've been singing since the last 2 hours!" GRRR.. it gives my head a big blast of pressure. "Fei, if you still want to sing, please turn the volume down. I don't wanna listen."
I know people, I'm mean but hey, I haven't and not gonna tell`er that. You guys should know how annoying it is to listen to some xxap. c(x [blerrrks]

I wish bestie_Chrysh was here so I could do my maths revs. Oh well, I guess I just really have to do it myself this time. The thing is, I don't have it. Oh well, I guess I'm just gonna get them works from my Pass Year Paper Booklet.

MATHS.MATHS. MATHS. MATHS. MATHS. MATHS. MATHS. MATHS. MATHS.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 2:03 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..