Friday, May 2, 2008
IronMan. :) New Cameras.
Hello people. I watched IRONMAN today with my brothers at the Mall Cineplex.
It was ecstatic. HAHA I love it! ;D
"the truth is.........I am ironman." WAHAHA
Nah, I want to be Ironman's Pepper. c(x His Assistant and His Darlin`. ;D
About IRONMAN, just click the hyperlinks.
Check this out- IRONMAN xD
Drafted extras:
I just watched Ironman today with my brothers :)
..."The truth is... I am Ironman." WAHAHA nah, I wanna be Ironman's Pepper. c(x
It's incredible, I tell you. I laaaveeet~
Here are some links for Ironman.
- Ironman theaterical trailer on youtube.
- Ironman Movie Hub
Oh well, Dyllon told me he's gonna watch it on Sunday. :)



Well, I woke up late today. As in super late, like about 12.30pm lunch time.. =/
Simply because I slept late last night, about 3am in the morning. and then I didn't go for my extra class which I was supposed to go and if I was really not going to school this morning, I was supposed to study even for at least an hour but shxt I got myself sleeping for a bunch'o hours. damnit!
Anyways, I just found out that what dad bought for mom was 2 cameras, one digi-cam Canon ixus and one vid-cam which was so cool, many functions and touch-screen. xD I was sooo sakai for the touch screen.
HAHA!Here's how it looks like..
Canon Ixus 860 IS
Sony Handycam DCR-SR45
and oh, this picture below. I just found it somewhere around google. It's weird. =/
and oh, this picture below. I just found it somewhere around google. It's weird. =/
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:52 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..




