Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Early Morning.
Yes, I'm posting. Since I'm up for about 2 hours now and I couldn't get back to sleep. Well, there weren't anything much yesterday. Just school and then home.
School.. Alif did his oratory thing in front of my class and Hazimah too.
It was good but they look nervous. HAHA well, I'm not good at judging these kind of thing.
But I only got Alif's video for now. I'll be taking his video again later and yes, I was invited to be one of the supporters so I'll be going to Yayasan School later.
Videos will be edited and posted on my youtube. :) SOON!
and oh, I've finished my school work, but homeworks and home-studies not yet =/
Never mind. Since I don't need to go for class later, I'm just gonna do it later after the oratory thingo. Between, Good Luck to Alif. All the best! ;)
Back Home.. I've posted 21st April's. the rest, I'll do it sometime this afternoon.
Well, I was waiting for Gee to online back after nudging me when I was out. But I..never mind.
He'll be online later anyway -I bet! Hehee~
and oh, 28th April, 2008.
I tried to do my hip-hop, and in the middle of dance, I found myself doing my shuffle.
Arghh! Mixed Up! Need to get back hip-hoppin'..
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 4:34 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


