Monday, May 19, 2008
First Day Of Exam. (Mid-Year)

Hello you~ :)
well, I've been a little busy with my exams and haven't really got the time to blog much about things lately. Well, sunday was fine but I just got lazy of studying my commerce sub. Oh well, it went fine just now, though. and English paper I was alright too..

GRRRR.. I woke up late this morning and this afternoon, attempted to wake up at 3.50am -failed. I was supposed to study my commerce this morning. *sighs*

attempted to wake up at 2pm this afternoon -also failed.
I was so pissed that made my face black as in you know, mad at the world type. [HAHA]

Oh well, still I didn't give up, I tried to study my Geo after awhile.
and still, I need to study now. so babooosh~

*sigh* I miss LWS. xD
and paths <3
and geee <3
and my brothers in the philly <3
and LWS the most <3>


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:01 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..