Saturday, May 24, 2008
untitled.
So yes, I haven't been blogging for a few days now.
And I'm feeling a little down right now.
`cuz I failed my commerce exam. GRRR
I wanna kill iuu!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really worried about my exams and my results.
I know I know, I haven't been really studying much.
Couldn't even be bothered much about it.
and now, REGRETS. m0tha-effing regrets is what I get.
and after mom and dad see my results,
I'm gonna be a dead rat at home during the holidays!
but it's okay, I prefer to stay at home than be out
except for the part "going out with my besties and friends"
I wanna go out with them, ya know?!
AAARRRGGGHHH.
anyways, I'm gonna do it better the next time.
and especially for my PMB.
and yes I know regrets ain't gonna do me no good,
I have to think about what can I do about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh well, I haven't been shuffling for more than a week now
and I'm losing interest in it. Sorry B.I.U.s.
It's getting boring and I'm getting my body back hip-hoping,
dancin` my old thang ching-a-ling, ya'll know that kind o' stuff?
know what I'm sayin`?
HAHA freago! I'm talkin' like a nigger now. argh.
well, don't worry, I'll be back shufflin' when I gots the mood to.
c(x [blerrrks]
(8) no one can stop us! (8)
bestie_wengson's choice. xD
he was the one who taught & made me shuffle some more.
thus, if he shuffle in front of me now,
I will definitely shuffle with him c(=
honestly, I'm just being a lazy bum
though I want to shuffle now, really.
especially to that song my bestie introduced to me.
GRRR..he d0esn't like my songs! wth. HAHA
anyways, alright, I know, he gots many better ones.
moving on to what I have done today..
this morning, I woke up quite early at about 5 in the morn
to study my history thingo.
well actually I fell asleep last night
when I was supposed to study my freakin` history essays.
and then I just woke up knowing that it was already 5 in the morn.
BM II; the bad thing was, I left my peribahasa section all blank
and I was friggin' sleepy and don't wanna bother anything about it.
PERIBAHASA FREAKO, it was 24% of my exam paper!
AAARRGGHHH!!
then history, well I was good on the fifteen questions thingy,
I was even confident;
but after looking at the questions for the section C
- Nationalism in Malaya..
I don't know anything about that, seriously.
yes, I haven't been listening in class,
and I couldn't even bother
to read anythingin chapter 3.
It gives me a fcukin` headache!
and essays, hmmm..don't know anything about the first part
but the second part, I wrote a paragraph or two [HAHA].
At least I did right?
oh well, I was sad to hear that I failed my commerce,
it was so straight-forward of them telling me that I failed for that,
giving me a mad face again.
It hurts to know, but the truth is
-it pushes me more to study better.
all I gotta remember..
"chiaw yuen is smart" says by many.
"chiaw yuen is gonna make you smart" says ate paths.
and what else? hm?
oh yea, I had this dream just now
cuz I slept this afternoon feeling depressed;
and it has something to do
with my boys and me plus dad and lil sis;
then dad's orang putih + fillo young friend who gots 3 kids
with cool weird hard-to-pronounce-names.
I remember one goes with something like M....something?
and I kept asking the kids' names all over again and again..
then the guy was like "can't you remember their names?"
I was like "no, it's hard."
then I forgot what he said..
then I was like ..(something)
..I've got brain problems..
I was soo worried when I woke up,
I didn't know what to think about.
I was thinking about this dream whether it's true or not.
........................................
lalalalalalalalaallala...
And I'm feeling a little down right now.
`cuz I failed my commerce exam. GRRR
I wanna kill iuu!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm really worried about my exams and my results.
I know I know, I haven't been really studying much.
Couldn't even be bothered much about it.
and now, REGRETS. m0tha-effing regrets is what I get.
and after mom and dad see my results,
I'm gonna be a dead rat at home during the holidays!
but it's okay, I prefer to stay at home than be out
except for the part "going out with my besties and friends"
I wanna go out with them, ya know?!
AAARRRGGGHHH.
anyways, I'm gonna do it better the next time.
and especially for my PMB.
and yes I know regrets ain't gonna do me no good,
I have to think about what can I do about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh well, I haven't been shuffling for more than a week now
and I'm losing interest in it. Sorry B.I.U.s.
It's getting boring and I'm getting my body back hip-hoping,
dancin` my old thang ching-a-ling, ya'll know that kind o' stuff?
know what I'm sayin`?
HAHA freago! I'm talkin' like a nigger now. argh.
well, don't worry, I'll be back shufflin' when I gots the mood to.
c(x [blerrrks]
(8) no one can stop us! (8)
bestie_wengson's choice. xD
he was the one who taught & made me shuffle some more.
thus, if he shuffle in front of me now,
I will definitely shuffle with him c(=
honestly, I'm just being a lazy bum
though I want to shuffle now, really.
especially to that song my bestie introduced to me.
GRRR..he d0esn't like my songs! wth. HAHA
anyways, alright, I know, he gots many better ones.
moving on to what I have done today..
this morning, I woke up quite early at about 5 in the morn
to study my history thingo.
well actually I fell asleep last night
when I was supposed to study my freakin` history essays.
and then I just woke up knowing that it was already 5 in the morn.
BM II; the bad thing was, I left my peribahasa section all blank
and I was friggin' sleepy and don't wanna bother anything about it.
PERIBAHASA FREAKO, it was 24% of my exam paper!
AAARRGGHHH!!
then history, well I was good on the fifteen questions thingy,
I was even confident;
but after looking at the questions for the section C
- Nationalism in Malaya..
I don't know anything about that, seriously.
yes, I haven't been listening in class,
and I couldn't even bother
to read anythingin chapter 3.
It gives me a fcukin` headache!
and essays, hmmm..don't know anything about the first part
but the second part, I wrote a paragraph or two [HAHA].
At least I did right?
oh well, I was sad to hear that I failed my commerce,
it was so straight-forward of them telling me that I failed for that,
giving me a mad face again.
It hurts to know, but the truth is
-it pushes me more to study better.
all I gotta remember..
"chiaw yuen is smart" says by many.
"chiaw yuen is gonna make you smart" says ate paths.
and what else? hm?
oh yea, I had this dream just now
cuz I slept this afternoon feeling depressed;
and it has something to do
with my boys and me plus dad and lil sis;
then dad's orang putih + fillo young friend who gots 3 kids
with cool weird hard-to-pronounce-names.
I remember one goes with something like M....something?
and I kept asking the kids' names all over again and again..
then the guy was like "can't you remember their names?"
I was like "no, it's hard."
then I forgot what he said..
then I was like ..(something)
..I've got brain problems..
I was soo worried when I woke up,
I didn't know what to think about.
I was thinking about this dream whether it's true or not.
........................................
lalalalalalalalaallala...
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:34 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


