I've been up for like more than an hour now and I've figured out that I have to be back bloggin'.. though I thought my words are pree boring. But hey, here's a positive side, saving it on net is better than writing them on books and get lost and forget the past. well, forget the bad pasts or the pasts where you've regreted. If you've regreted and all you do is feel guilty all the time will never work, INSTEAD, think what should you do about it for a next time and that I thought would make you regret less.
I've experienced a lot and I'm sure there's much more things worse out there, well worse than me I guess.. and I have to understand that life's like that, we gotta learn to love and live it, no matter how it goes. And never to forget to think twice before you do something.
Something happened yesterday, but I won't tell you anything much about it specifically *too private* a family thing and friends.
Oh well, things I need to remember now:
- To inform my parents where am I going and what time am I going home, remember to call them before I go.
- Family first, friends later.
- hmmmm...what else? I don't know what else..
- oh here! -> "there's always a time for everything,"says Anson koko.
- I HAVE TO STUDY LATER, EXAM TOMORROW!
I'm still wondering what's gonna happen later this afternoon, tonight, tomorrow, next week.
*sighs* and oh, sorry for not posting anything much lately. Been busy and lazy of blogging.
well yesterday, I was out until 8pm at Tina's house which I was supposed to go home at 5pm. My motha effing head so fcuked up forgetting to call my parents. GAAAAAHHH Chiaw Yuen so paluii..
oh well, morning I was in school, first aid duty and heck it was fun. cheered for kuya joven.
Congrats again my school for having first prizes all the way.. :))
hmmm...what else should I say?
I'm too lazy to blog nowadays. and exam's tomorrow, so I gotta bounce and study now.
no breakfasts. I'm not gonna eat all day.. I don't care!
P/S: I miss my ateh Paths and my 2 kuyas in the philly and Gee.


