Monday, May 12, 2008
Slang (?!) WAHAHA
Qinyi changed the song to "when you look me in the eyes" by The Jonas Brothers.
I give the song 5 to 10 rates lahh.. oh well, I'm cool with anything so it's okay. :)
Peace Out to Qinyii! xD
History Class:
we were having fun listening to the teacher's stories. HAHA
she said she ever taught some dusin kids,
and they were funny,
they don't know much about english,
but they know SLANG bebeh [HAHA]
she felt like slapping the kids for a sec
but no she said she understands laa
she said she pointed to her knees and asked them what was it called
the kids were like: lieu-tut. teacher teacher it's 'lee iu tut'.
my teacher was like: "what's that?"
the kids: "in malay it's letut ma, so in english, it's 'lee iu tut'.
OMG. I'm making it sounds so gay now. WAHAHA x_x
oh yea, I had my chinese mid-year exam.
I haven't got my first test yet, though.
it was easy but a bit hard too
cuz I didn't know how to spell the pinyins thingo-binggo.
I spelled it incorrectly.
and maths class, sleepyhead but no, I didn't sleep okay. HAHA
bahh..ends here.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:05 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


