Tuesday, July 1, 2008
29th & 30th June, 2k8.

Late entries for...
29th June, 2008; Sunday

..Stayed home all day.. woke up around lunch time. bleh xPP
Slept late bahh.. bo pian wah (no choice wah -hookien).. what I did at home was uhh..? just chat all day.. music..and there.. HAHA and at night, my lil`brooh, sis and i went shopping with dad (sounds wrong?) HAHA nehh~ Daddy was drove the car..sooo yeahh.. Went to buy stuffs for lil`sis's class party tomorrow.. and thanks to dad, for the sushi(s) that I love so much xP blah.

30th June, 2008; Monday
BACK TO SCHOOL, estudyante. ;]
okay this morning, I was teaching my classmate who needs her English straighten so yea, I watch teaching her how to read in a more proper way. I am good at reading xD bleh. kambang nvmm laa.. awhile only.. xP
blablabla.. don't know what else to say here.. I'm sooo random now. x_______x I've got nothing to say.
Well, I miss "them". That's for certain. xD

-next post, please.-


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:57 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..