Wednesday, June 18, 2008
BOSS GEE is back! IMY, people!

Yes I was MAPLE-ing an hour ago. xD
and yes, I'm gonna be getting all my works done this holiday.
It's a plan yet to accomplish. ;D
History Project's done! weee~
Gonna present tomorrow..
another project would be COMPUTER. x_x
one main and one mini..
Kind of confused about this one, though.
I'm not even sure if I know exactly what to do.

----------------------------moooobinggg onn----------------------------

HEY HEY HEY
BOSS GEEE IS BACK!
*goes nuts; run around & goes loco some more*
I was supposed to tell you this like..
uhhh, yesterday.
`cuz he arrived at Brunei around 9.30pm last last night.
but yeah, I haven't seen him YET. xD
the others already, I myself -not yet. x_x
"Azim, WeeLi, Radhi have seen him already.
excited lerr. BOSS!!! *blehh.
I wanna see him sooooooon!
GRRR.

and oh, to: NATE! the gooooblin! xP
I'm gonna miss yerr, HAVE FUN & remember to observe the "LONGEST CEMETERY"
WAHAHAHAHA! nah man, be careful and stay safe k! ;D
Go online ASAP and tell me what happens after keii? =)
BEIJING; EUROPE FREAK.

lalalalala~
to: SUSHIBOYY. xD
eh nda tagurr urg eh, ko nehh, cam ambungg udahh..
yes, I'm still the malay-talker-wannabe.. c(x
I suck at it. I don't care. but I do need help. [HAHEHAHEHA]
let me watch FOOTBALL again on your webbie. bleh.xP
I don't have ASTRO now so yeahh.
between, I support SPAIN now. xD
which one do you still support?

Todays lalala.
just another school day.
and yes, as usual. late again..
pfffft. chyeahh~
nothing much.
just annoyed by my 2 effing TOOOOT.
and yes, I wanna thank my bestie-Chrysh
about just now in school..
yep yep! ^______^

and yes again, QiNyi and I ate MEE-SOUP, AGAIN. xD

and and.. KOLASH xD
thanks for being there just now. xP
and and for sharing those things to someone like you is really hm, what word should that be?
hm well, .................
I didn't even know I would say those words.
HAHA *shut up!
weirdo~ I mean me. O_O
^_____________^

hmmm, nothing much to say.
feel blanky now.
it's midnight..
I'm gonna sleep real soon.

random lalalas:
I miss my ateh PATHS. xD aka thepaths
I miss my bestie-CHRYSH.
I miss ateh Charrrrrr~
I miss my Boss Gee.
I miss and am worried about AZIM//Slick.
I miss wengboyy~
I miss one of my ex-buifee. ( balumm move on that well ahh =/ )
oh oh, I even miss BARRY koko!
I miss Sushiboyy.
who else? xP
yes, of course, my homies in the PHILLY xD
and yes, MJ, sis, miss na miss na din kita! *huhuhu

blablabla..

and oh, I haven't shuffled for a week now.

zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

ends here && sleeps.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:33 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..