Friday, June 27, 2008
Nate//Nazim's Back! =D
Nate aka Nazim's back!
HAHA or should I say GOBLIN is?
HAHA!! Oh well, I'm uhh..speechless now.
and blank. and just plain lazy.
HAHA oh well, lazy bummer.
I don't do my works and all I do was stay on the computer,
sleep, eat, watch some tv, shuffle (a bit only), dance around,
walk around, blabs about just everything. lalala~
I just had my pizza *burps* "excuse me" Blehh!
I was craving for it since yesterday
and woohoo! ..ate 1 and a half. HAHA
kind of on diet. mornings - any much would be fine.
lunch - not so much, mainly rice with fruits & vegetables only.
snacks - just anything I want, but not so much.
dinner - whole meal bread, perhaps?
not so much of meat.
but sometimes, good food are just really hard for me to resist.
i.e. beef rendang, nasi katok,
nasi lemak, lamb chop (mom's recipe).
oh well, I haven't been blogging eh?
Like about 3 or 4 days already?
Hmmm... okay so what I've been yesterday,
was sleep. xD uh, went to yayasan and met my sister's friend Daniel
then walked all the way to school and watched my sister danced
"malong-malong" kind of funny when
I was watching it from the back
but yeah, look better watching it from the front.
and so, we were supposed to go the mall after that
too bad my sister has another practice coming up later that
and my head was aching likeshxt.
I just went back home and rest all the way.
I've been having dreams in my sleep and all pleasant.
But I honestly could not recall anything from it..
perhaps some, but not exactly.
and oh, THANKS A LOT TO GEE for editing my video! =D
Hope to watch and get it from you soon, buddy! HAHA
I'll upload the video up on my youtube
as soon as I get it from you.
Award or anything, I still don't know.
Perhaps pay you up? or something else?
the day before yesterday..
(25th June, 2008)
It was this kid's named
Trisha Vianice H. Noche's 7th Birthday.
Happy Birthday, Trisha!
I think she still remembers the guy
she saw on webcam Jan 10th. ^___^
The guy she was so scared of, whenever he says her name. HAHA
weird eh? maybe some of you knows him.
In fact, I'm sure you know him. si "poserhater".
HAHAWTH am I telling you this.
okay, moving on...
we had this party and yes, thanks to gee for helping out
with the shuffling stuffs. ^_____^
I know, that moment was awfully awkward
being surrounded by people you don't know who
and hanging out with some team mate's family in a party of whoever's.
Oh well, sorry for anything yes.
I've told you about the party anyway,
that was supposed to be
me and my crew "MYCKz" dancing right up there
because somehow they know them better
since they've seen me working with them for years now..
anyways, it's alright..
okay, blablabla..
nothing much special..
sang in the party, but suxx a lot
`cause the mic wasn't loud and I don't have a loud voice
to sing that loud. x_______x"
FCUK lahh..
blablablahhh..
I've got so much things to do,
yet so little time to finish them.
I'm blank right now.
Okay, dreams. Tsunamis, handsome hunk,
and SOMEONE really special.
Tsunami, hm, it was caused by
errr..watching this movie called "SURFACE".
Heard it before?
It's excites me a lot, seriously. HAHA
you should watch it too! ;D
To Mr. Handsome Hunk, I personally don't know who you are,
but you're terrificly great and I'm thankful of you for saving me in the dream
and putting me around your arms tenderly.
CORNY SHXT! HAHA
and to that "someone special" who doesn't know who he is
well, maybe he does but I'm not sure.
He's been in my dreams for like 4 or 5 nights in a row now.
I just don't know why but he always gets in all of a sudden.
no mood to blog now. will try to continue later.
between, you guys should check this out!
Today's Teen
http://www.missme.com
things I found from the glam guide blog:
The Glam Guide
HAHA or should I say GOBLIN is?
HAHA!! Oh well, I'm uhh..speechless now.
and blank. and just plain lazy.
HAHA oh well, lazy bummer.
I don't do my works and all I do was stay on the computer,
sleep, eat, watch some tv, shuffle (a bit only), dance around,
walk around, blabs about just everything. lalala~
I just had my pizza *burps* "excuse me" Blehh!
I was craving for it since yesterday
and woohoo! ..ate 1 and a half. HAHA
kind of on diet. mornings - any much would be fine.
lunch - not so much, mainly rice with fruits & vegetables only.
snacks - just anything I want, but not so much.
dinner - whole meal bread, perhaps?
not so much of meat.
but sometimes, good food are just really hard for me to resist.
i.e. beef rendang, nasi katok,
nasi lemak, lamb chop (mom's recipe).
oh well, I haven't been blogging eh?
Like about 3 or 4 days already?
Hmmm... okay so what I've been yesterday,
was sleep. xD uh, went to yayasan and met my sister's friend Daniel
then walked all the way to school and watched my sister danced
"malong-malong" kind of funny when
I was watching it from the back
but yeah, look better watching it from the front.
and so, we were supposed to go the mall after that
too bad my sister has another practice coming up later that
and my head was aching like
I just went back home and rest all the way.
I've been having dreams in my sleep and all pleasant.
But I honestly could not recall anything from it..
perhaps some, but not exactly.
and oh, THANKS A LOT TO GEE for editing my video! =D
Hope to watch and get it from you soon, buddy! HAHA
I'll upload the video up on my youtube
as soon as I get it from you.
Award or anything, I still don't know.
Perhaps pay you up? or something else?
the day before yesterday..
(25th June, 2008)
It was this kid's named
Trisha Vianice H. Noche's 7th Birthday.
Happy Birthday, Trisha!
I think she still remembers the guy
she saw on webcam Jan 10th. ^___^
The guy she was so scared of, whenever he says her name. HAHA
weird eh? maybe some of you knows him.
In fact, I'm sure you know him. si "poserhater".
HAHA
okay, moving on...
we had this party and yes, thanks to gee for helping out
with the shuffling stuffs. ^_____^
I know, that moment was awfully awkward
being surrounded by people you don't know who
and hanging out with some team mate's family in a party of whoever's.
Oh well, sorry for anything yes.
I've told you about the party anyway,
that was supposed to be
me and my crew "MYCKz" dancing right up there
because somehow they know them better
since they've seen me working with them for years now..
anyways, it's alright..
okay, blablabla..
nothing much special..
sang in the party, but suxx a lot
`cause the mic wasn't loud and I don't have a loud voice
to sing that loud. x_______x"
blablablahhh..
I've got so much things to do,
yet so little time to finish them.
I'm blank right now.
Okay, dreams. Tsunamis, handsome hunk,
and SOMEONE really special.
Tsunami, hm, it was caused by
errr..watching this movie called "SURFACE".
Heard it before?
It's excites me a lot, seriously. HAHA
you should watch it too! ;D
To Mr. Handsome Hunk, I personally don't know who you are,
but you're terrificly great and I'm thankful of you for saving me in the dream
and putting me around your arms tenderly.
CORNY SHXT! HAHA
and to that "someone special" who doesn't know who he is
well, maybe he does but I'm not sure.
He's been in my dreams for like 4 or 5 nights in a row now.
I just don't know why but he always gets in all of a sudden.
no mood to blog now. will try to continue later.
between, you guys should check this out!
Today's Teen
http://www.missme.com
things I found from the glam guide blog:
The Glam Guide
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 5:10 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


