Sunday, June 22, 2008
Retro-ed Sunday.
Hello Readers! =)
Hm, where do I start?
I haven't blogged for quite a few days eh?
I've been busy lately.
Working on heaps of videos, there's dozens to manipulate and work on.
I'm close to giving up but yeah,
sayang laa if I won't do it~
and of course I want them to be perfectly great
so I shall try and do my best.
Some of the videos that I'm still working on are:
- The Shuffle Meet Up @ Brunei
@ 12th June 2008
(about 70% FULL of it)
- THE SURPRISE S. DEDICATION VIDEO (1st SOLO)
later on would be..
- The F3C's & D's Assembly Performance
- The Oratories
- The CNY Performance
- The SnoopyChok's Videos
- and some more, I need to browse through in my computer..
which is kind of uhh, months-ago-supposed-to-be-edited.. [HAHAHA]
Sorry to the people who has been requesting since~ xD
Hm, okay.. so what have I been doing really, lately?
Let's see..
today, I've been playing some retro songs real loud in my crib (WOAH CRIB HOR?!).
TAINTED LOVE~ lalala~
Diana Ross - Where did our love go
The WHO - won't get fooled again..
and some more techno and acoustics. xD
The Calling - Anything
Yesterday (21st June 2008 - Saturday)
I've been at home all day working on the videos.
and morning, I woke up really early like about 7.30
and tidied up my room while my sister was asleep.
I prepared breakfast and yes, I was supposed to blog..
but but UGH! wasn't in the mood and I was trying to save some time.
but unfortunately, my attempts weren't good enough.
If I would judge it, I'd give a rate of 4/10.
Intro is good enough, the content -wasn't that good.
Just the editing laa.. [TEEHEE!]
oh well, I'm gonna have to edit that really soon.
I've got less than 3 days
but I still believe I can make it. =)
Hopefully, yes. sooo later, I'm gonna edit it all over. :D
hmmm okay, some other things about yesterday,
................................
my house almost got burned (RANDOM? ROFL)
because of my sister merely forgetting to turn off the m-oven
when she was cooking something inside. x____x"
no wonder i smelt something was burning.
I thought it was just something my sister cooked that smelt like that.
But it was literally the m-oven. x________x"
If it wasn't mom who got back in the house and checked it,
you know what happens~
Oh well, I was missing GOBBIE (you know who you are ^^)
GOOOOO GOOOBLIN! xD
and yes, of course, your cousin Azim too.
Hope he really gets well soon!
oh yeah! I dreamt about Gobbie in my sleep this morning
just right before I got up.
I couldn't really remember what happened in the dream,
but nothing bad =D
not anything unpleasing, really.
It was kind of long, too bad it slipped out of my mind already,
hope it gets back, though. =)
It was on my mind this morning, but yeah.
Anyways, let's see what have I done the day before that.
(20th June 2008 - Friday)
Last day of extra class! WOOHOO!
Damn, can I be a little 'kambang' now? c(x
weeelala~
SnoopyChok loves my voice! HAHA
I mean when I sing, yes.
Not exactly when I talk, but sing. bleh!
I went nuts inside myself when he asked me to
read the passage to the whole class.
and and...
Now the teacher even suggests me to sing again
-in front of the whole student body and the others
for the English Month Opening/Closing Ceremony.
Well I admit, sometimes I know I'm good
but it doesn't mean that I'm ALWAYS good
or super good, I'm just an average one. ;)
and I wish to improve all the time
but yes, I prefer suggestions over compliments most of the time.
and well, I appreaciate Chok a lot for loving myself singing.
Well, I hope I could make it up to youtube
and make them videos.
plus, everyone in my family waits for a new one all the time!
sooo yeah, I'm gonna have to make some.
It's your request for me to grant. ;)
or should I say..
Your wish is my command?
HAHAHAHAHA
'zhi lian' bleh! I don't care, I don't brag it all up when I talk to you anyways, right?
I even deny all the time, well that's just because I don't think I'm THAT good.
Okay so what else?
Oh yes, I was hanging out with BOSS GEE at Matadoe! =D
Man, Matadoe's Wi-Fi rocks!
Blah!~
way AWESOME seeing him 2nd time in person! Wowee! HAHAHA
and he looks a bit different from the first time I saw him,
I don't know where's the difference -but seriously,
he looks different from before. O____O
*in a good way! ;D eh, honest here~
*hugs*
*spins around*
HAHAHA yesh. He showed me how to do spins. ^^
I'm still in process.. >______<>
F@#k Yeah Shuffle!
It's not that good but yeah. It was so-so~ ^^
(19th June 2008 - Thursday)
Hm, oh yeah, presented my History Project
and PASSED, successfully! WEEEEEE! ^^D
after that, we had some party over F3D's class
a farewell party for Teacher Thulasimani. =)
Hope she's proud of it.
WE LOVEEE OUR TEACHER(s)! HAHA Bullshxt!
Some teachers, yes laa..some, nehh~ don't know~ HAHA
well after that, dad and I went to buy a flight ticket for Kuoh Hou
and ate JOLIBEE (WEEEEEEEEHOOOOO!!)
and then I got home and yeah forgot already what happened.
I was all alone at home, my sibs are all out.. x_x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay soooo uhhh...
blahblahblahh..
I want NEW SHOES!
Try guessing what kind of shoes do I want now? xP
and what is it really for? c(x bleh!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P/S: I miss my ate Paths.
I really miss HIM !
(He doesn't know who he is, though.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll go wherever you will go~
...
Hm, where do I start?
I haven't blogged for quite a few days eh?
I've been busy lately.
Working on heaps of videos, there's dozens to manipulate and work on.
I'm close to giving up but yeah,
sayang laa if I won't do it~
and of course I want them to be perfectly great
so I shall try and do my best.
Some of the videos that I'm still working on are:
- The Shuffle Meet Up @ Brunei
@ 12th June 2008
(about 70% FULL of it)
- THE SURPRISE S. DEDICATION VIDEO (1st SOLO)
later on would be..
- The F3C's & D's Assembly Performance
- The Oratories
- The CNY Performance
- The SnoopyChok's Videos
- and some more, I need to browse through in my computer..
which is kind of uhh, months-ago-supposed-to-be-edited.. [HAHAHA]
Sorry to the people who has been requesting since~ xD
Hm, okay.. so what have I been doing really, lately?
Let's see..
today, I've been playing some retro songs real loud in my crib (WOAH CRIB HOR?!).
TAINTED LOVE~ lalala~
Diana Ross - Where did our love go
The WHO - won't get fooled again..
and some more techno and acoustics. xD
The Calling - Anything
Yesterday (21st June 2008 - Saturday)
I've been at home all day working on the videos.
and morning, I woke up really early like about 7.30
and tidied up my room while my sister was asleep.
I prepared breakfast and yes, I was supposed to blog..
but but UGH! wasn't in the mood and I was trying to save some time.
but unfortunately, my attempts weren't good enough.
If I would judge it, I'd give a rate of 4/10.
Intro is good enough, the content -wasn't that good.
Just the editing laa.. [TEEHEE!]
oh well, I'm gonna have to edit that really soon.
I've got less than 3 days
but I still believe I can make it. =)
Hopefully, yes. sooo later, I'm gonna edit it all over. :D
hmmm okay, some other things about yesterday,
................................
my house almost got burned (RANDOM? ROFL)
because of my sister merely forgetting to turn off the m-oven
when she was cooking something inside. x____x"
no wonder i smelt something was burning.
I thought it was just something my sister cooked that smelt like that.
But it was literally the m-oven. x________x"
If it wasn't mom who got back in the house and checked it,
you know what happens~
Oh well, I was missing GOBBIE (you know who you are ^^)
GOOOOO GOOOBLIN! xD
and yes, of course, your cousin Azim too.
Hope he really gets well soon!
oh yeah! I dreamt about Gobbie in my sleep this morning
just right before I got up.
I couldn't really remember what happened in the dream,
but nothing bad =D
not anything unpleasing, really.
It was kind of long, too bad it slipped out of my mind already,
hope it gets back, though. =)
It was on my mind this morning, but yeah.
Anyways, let's see what have I done the day before that.
(20th June 2008 - Friday)
Last day of extra class! WOOHOO!
Damn, can I be a little 'kambang' now? c(x
weeelala~
SnoopyChok loves my voice! HAHA
I mean when I sing, yes.
Not exactly when I talk, but sing. bleh!
I went nuts inside myself when he asked me to
read the passage to the whole class.
and and...
Now the teacher even suggests me to sing again
-in front of the whole student body and the others
for the English Month Opening/Closing Ceremony.
Well I admit, sometimes I know I'm good
but it doesn't mean that I'm ALWAYS good
or super good, I'm just an average one. ;)
and I wish to improve all the time
but yes, I prefer suggestions over compliments most of the time.
and well, I appreaciate Chok a lot for loving myself singing.
Well, I hope I could make it up to youtube
and make them videos.
plus, everyone in my family waits for a new one all the time!
sooo yeah, I'm gonna have to make some.
It's your request for me to grant. ;)
or should I say..
Your wish is my command?
HAHAHAHAHA
'zhi lian' bleh! I don't care, I don't brag it all up when I talk to you anyways, right?
I even deny all the time, well that's just because I don't think I'm THAT good.
Okay so what else?
Oh yes, I was hanging out with BOSS GEE at Matadoe! =D
Man, Matadoe's Wi-Fi rocks!
Blah!~
way AWESOME seeing him 2nd time in person! Wowee! HAHAHA
and he looks a bit different from the first time I saw him,
I don't know where's the difference -but seriously,
he looks different from before. O____O
*in a good way! ;D eh, honest here~
*hugs*
*spins around*
HAHAHA yesh. He showed me how to do spins. ^^
I'm still in process.. >______<>
F@#k Yeah Shuffle!
It's not that good but yeah. It was so-so~ ^^
(19th June 2008 - Thursday)
Hm, oh yeah, presented my History Project
and PASSED, successfully! WEEEEEE! ^^D
after that, we had some party over F3D's class
a farewell party for Teacher Thulasimani. =)
Hope she's proud of it.
WE LOVEEE OUR TEACHER(s)! HAHA Bullshxt!
Some teachers, yes laa..some, nehh~ don't know~ HAHA
well after that, dad and I went to buy a flight ticket for Kuoh Hou
and ate JOLIBEE (WEEEEEEEEHOOOOO!!)
and then I got home and yeah forgot already what happened.
I was all alone at home, my sibs are all out.. x_x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay soooo uhhh...
blahblahblahh..
I want NEW SHOES!
Try guessing what kind of shoes do I want now? xP
and what is it really for? c(x bleh!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P/S: I miss my ate Paths.
I really miss HIM !
(He doesn't know who he is, though.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll go wherever you will go~
...
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 7:33 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


