Monday, June 16, 2008
NATE-NAZIM
Currently chatting with Nate
(the name given by his Chinese mates)
(the name given by his Chinese mates)
NATE PAMISH. LMAO!
He'sLAME NOT! xD
NAZIM
We talked about our emails.
HAHA GOBLINS & DOLLS. Which one's worse?
He's
NAZIM
We talked about our emails.
HAHA GOBLINS & DOLLS. Which one's worse?
I like that. xD
Apakan?! So many reasons NOT to wear that in public.
HAHA c0oRaEzee!
To Nate: Which one was the one you said was scary? c(x
anyways, yes..
We were sharing some ghost stories and yada yada..
He's scared? I'm scared too, honestly. c(x
He kind of did scared the shit outta me! =/
and the word is stuck in my head like
Could you imagine things that are said and heard?
or the things read and ____?
moving on...
AZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIMAZIM
GET WELL SOON!
I wished to visit him at the hospital ASAP
but I don't know how to like explain that to my parents.
Oh well~ do pray he'll get well soon :)
BeeyoBeeyoBeeyo!!
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 2:05 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


