Sunday, July 6, 2008
100th Published Post! : CHMS Sports Meet 2k8 :)

Finally, the 100th Published Post xD *heee !!~

I didn't get to blog last night. Simply because I was too tired. HAHA buurengg.. Well, I've got a lot to blog about right now, SERIOUS-ly xP blehh.. I just got back from school, dad and I fetched moi li`l xizturr. She was having this rehearsal thingy for this coming Saturday night thing. And actually I was out with my family except for FeiFei laa, because she gots this rehearsal thingy, like I said.. and then yea, as usual, go Lucky Restaurant.. DimSum DimSum DimSum xD and then again, Jerudong Market beli ikann.. My brothers and I just went to buy ice-cream while waiting for mom and dad to get done with the beli-ikan blablabla.. xP

*inserts pictures; ice-cream fever!*


-------------------------------------------------

CHMS Sports Meet, yesterday.

It was kind of hectic, was at padang kebajikan from 7 in the morn till 6++ in the afternoon.. then night, went makan outside with my family and got some new shoes :D I'll post the pic later. xP heh

At kebajikan..some competitors were competing for more than 5 events and then faint. =____=" Non-stop needing the First Aiders including myself who was injured to "first-aid" them. x____x" tiring man! Got scolded by some people again, can you imagine how many patients did the first-aiders had that time?! Eeesh! Between, they're just first timers. No offence la, I'm just saying, they shouldn't scold instead just say nicely whuadd. ..hmmm, I have no idea what for I'm blogging about this but yeahh.. HAHAH weirdo~

Okay so uhh, yes. No medals for me this year, except for the basketball thing. Man, I miss playing basketball and honestly, I miss last year. My family would give me a name and call me "SPORTS-FREAK" xP

Getting back.. Uhm, the 400m that I ran on was uh, kind of bad.. Starting, I was almost tired and legs were like jelly and remember I told you my legs muscles are still aching..but I tried my best though and yes, I forced and pressured myself even though my legs are fcuked!
Second run, I was pretty good. xP but unfortunately my other team mates, I think they were tired so yes, lost again. pffftt!

I wished J was there. He was supposed to be running too, y'know. and then last night, he texted me saying that he was too tired so he didn't go. UGH! put aeroplane ahh! Oh yea, I remember seeing this
cute but kinda yucky guy xP HAHA no offence dude. He's cool but yeahh. Eh, anybody recognizes the boy who wore "12 Andrew" jersey or was it a shirt..? Anyhows, he's nothing, seriously nothing. And I'm not interested anyway. ;D

And and today, finally talked and get to know Fiqah a little more.. Well we never really talk before, just hello his to each other and all that. Like acquaintance, friendly connection. you know that already. well errr, I'm getting phaaat. HAHA food were so tempting all day long. Had Ba-kut-teh last night..so yea, its gid.. :)

So what else? Hm? I miss some people right now... some knows who they are, probably some don't.. and I actually feel bad and pissed and whatsoever because of some guy yesterday, then.. yea, I am very very sorry to someone. Never enough, she can call me a bitxh if she wants to and do whatever she wants to me to make this all better and whatsoever, The thing was, I was stupid and foolish. How can I do that to her when she's been so good and loving and whatever, then here I am acting like a stupid beeeyatch. I know what she feels, but I hope she doesn't make a big deal out of it because I had actually forgotten all about it until she told me about it again. I'm sure she's mad even though she said she's not.. and for the boy, fcuk him for bullshxting me and playing me like that! lanjiao la! cut ni lampha then u know!

dumdidumdidum..having floats now.. lalala~ next post will be uh, later tonight..maybe. hehehe xD



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:57 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..