Friday, July 4, 2008
My Legs Are Fcuked Up! SHXT!

My ever 99th Published Post =D

Anyhoos, I didn't get to blog yesterday because..........................
It hadn't been a long day for me today. My legs muscles still aches and is so fcuked up, I'm damn worried about tomorrow! How am I suppose to run? I bet I'll be fine when I run but after all that, I'm sooo gonna be errrr....I don't know, perhaps I can't move my legs well... I feel like I'm needing a wheelchair or the sticks (don't know what you call them)..

Well yesterday morning... was friggin` funny! stood in front of all the other people under the sun (it wasn't hot, though) got caught eating in the canteen with QinYi xP when we were supposed to be rehearsing for tomorrow bleh. Thank god he gave us a chance, though. It wasn't that embarassing but still yeah.. I'm a girl yoh, and man, I think they thought I'm a hellaorf a gangsta young lady. x_x wanna know more about this. just ask me. xP or you can ask QinYii ^^ glad it wasn't that long, like about 15 minutes? and then, done. Man, I wonder how'd he find out about us eating. I knew what was gonna happened when QinYii told me that the "D.M." was coming~ but not the part of what's he's gonna do with us. It wasn't just us ladies, the boys too, the real gangsters in my school (chinese) :p I wonder what would've happened if we should've like stayed in the class. We were shuffling and I was too lazy to walk all the way to the hall and take part in the parade because I was sleepy during the morning. Never mind, enough said. xP

okay moving on to what happened to me during the afternoon..
Had classes and some of my friends were out. Glad QinYii and Jolene was there ^____^ and Chok too +D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To a friend..
Sometimes, I'm not very alert of what's happening to my world and sometimes, I don't know if he/she is still there. I don't feel the same way, I don't feel any much of what I've felt before, was it me kind of not-meant-to-be-ditching him/her? or was it just us not enough with the time to bond with each other anymore? We used to talk on the phone everyday, even if we see each other in school almost everyday. Now it's just so different. Sometimes, I feel like I hate you but deep deep down I know I love you, simply put, we take our friendship for granted.. and because sometimes I think you don't want me the way you wanted me before and myself to you as well. Sometimes, I feel like you're just a dream, never in reality, like an imaginary friend that's gone forever and never coming back. We've added more friends to our lives but I think they thought being a friend is just a job or whatever and it kind of put things into our thoughts. In my mind, friends are like god's gift to us. Especially at this age, we needed friends the much more than when we were younger. I could imagine what it's like living without friends, that'd be such a world; a world of boredoms. I'd be mute and deaf living without friends. and y'know, sometimes I feel like I wish the other friends that we've added have never existed so that you and I would have never been so bad ever. It's not that I don't want them, simply put, I'm kind of jealous and you know me, somehow I like being at the center of attention when it comes to friends xP bleh.. being the superb one.. and then the superstar, myself taking you to my world, full of fun and happiness. Now, I feel like I'm never never important to you anymore. Let's imagine that I'm gone, out of this world to another one, would you miss me? would you ever feel like you wish I was still in your world? or perhaps you would just forget about me..? I know and I understand that you care about the others just like I do but sometimes when you lie to me or put other friends like....

i.e. 1. somebody else

2.
perhaps somebody else again
3.
maybe this one's me or I'm later..

I know we misunderstood a lot and never really explain them especially when we needed to. I know I'm selfish in a way and too much of myself sometimes not knowing that you're being hurt or whatsoever. Well, I'm sorry~ and I don't mean to mean to do those things to you. I hope we'll be back when we used to be with each other only. like the both of us =D *heee!~ and then you watching me going loco laughing my ass out crazy, again. xP

Man, I miss the other two friends too, early back last year, remember? =) we've been really really happy! =D I could smile up to my ears everyday with you guys. Now, I just don't know what to do about it anymore. How bout a reunion? You, Me and the other two :p Leave them other boys first xP

Friends


Oh well, If you're reading this and if you know who you are, I hope you know that I love you even though I don't really show it and instead of it all the bullshxts and craps that we had and might be having again next time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day was today. wtff ROFL!
Man, I can't believe I lost in the dare game. I fell asleep and yeah, I was supposed to be like the winner and yes, I lost, AGAIN (or izzit?). NATE-NAZIM WON! HUHUHU! =( but he gets nothing in the end. =P not even a reward! HAHAHA!! and well, I was supposed to be going mall today with Boss Grar and Brooh Azim, inspite of my legs and all :p unfortunately, my driver's busy and ugh! then mom didn't let me go. HAAAAAYYY!!~ Maybe next time! EEESH! I wanted to go, y'know. *sighs* Never mind. Well, I was at home all day then. I didn't even step outside a second. x_____x" I miss them eyh! Hope next time, driver be free, I be free, they be free and we're gonna hang out and have some fun xD weee~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumdidumdidums.

Now, I feel like having a surprise birthday party for myself xP
I don't know... I never had any before... perhaps next time someone would make me a surprise birthday party.. someday.. lol wtff! I'm turning 15 next year and yeah 16h the next year.. and then yes, graduate from high school.. and whatsoever..

MSN
Currently chatting with a kind of childhood friend named J, J something. HAHA!! His birthday is like somewhere in October. October _9 :p Man, I miss him. Back then we were so close and we stayed back in school just to play and see each other. It's been years and it's already 2008. I wish we could bring it back, back when we used to be so close and just laugh like hella crazy in front of each other. Maybe he was a best friend to me. =) and yes, I loved him like that. Damn, I bet his taller than ever! To J, if you're reading, that'd be uhh..idk :p well, hope to hang out with you soon =D

and now.. Sushiboyyy! =D Thanks for reminding me about the YOKOYOKO (I find the name funny). My legs are getting better already :D very cold, though. Feels like freezing. Last time I used it was my foot being sprained first time too and then 'doctor-ing my big bro's foot next. xP


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:43 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..