Monday, July 21, 2008
So What Have I Been Up To Lately?
I've been in school, at home and just wherever my parents take me out to. I've literally been busy with school and sleeping (sooosh!) and then talking to ♥ my boyfriend (ROFL). Randomness! Oh well, my friendster is outdated =X due to this blog but unfortunately I'm still

Okay, this morning I was having a bad mood and guess what did I need?
♥ Retro songs, bebeh. The Beatles was on the radio and then yeah.
bleh!And then there was Macy Gray's "I Try", somehow I find it wonderful, I haven't heard it for years.
Well, I have my own version for that song. ^^ *HEHEH* wanna listen to it? gooo my youtube and request

or if you want me to sing other songs, I will try and then yeah, I'll post the vid on youtube. +)
I certainly am not THAT good at singing, but I guess I'm fine for the ordinaries.
Boyfriend says I kept on singing, like all the time =_____="" you think so?
Well, morning was pretty exciting, I'm going recording sometime soon and it's gonna be on the radio!!!
I forgot why again, but QinYi said so and she was serious about that. LOLX
and then I'm gonna be in her cousin's band which also consists of her

What can I say?
So yes, this morning in school, I had a stomach full of grumbling and then I ate MEEEEE SOUP!!
and I'm back learning chinese. I like my teacher, she's funkehh~ her funkeh-funkeh hair! ;D
Man, I gotta admit Angelina and QinYi are seriously better than me in playing the guitar.
HAHA Perhaps I'm really different, I don't have a cute voice unlike them.
Well I just have to say, I'm totally unique. BLERHXX

Afternoon: Watched some vids on youtube and slept till 6pm. lazybum.
..........Paused.........
I just shuffled a bit with lil` brooh.
yeay, he improved! HAHA what about me? yes, a bit. bleh!..........Paused..........
*currently - 8.30pm : I just had my dinner and SUSHI, baby! :D
..........Paused.......... *watching: Joyce's Kiss Me Cover *
Girl, you're amazing, you should know! :D we should hang some times and sing together.. jam! :D
*and now, It's 9.20pm and I just talked to moibuifee a minute ago. HAHA i paaaken miss him! GRRR.
His friends are funny.. so is himself! ROFL. He's lucky he's still celebrating his birthday. ^^
Anyways, I hope he's gonna have a good time there =) *sigh* I miss him~
Okeii, from way back..let me begin with yesterday's.
Sunday. I was home all morning.
Afternoon:
- surfed the internet.
- STGJ (mom&dad's office)
- (near the office) Trisha's Place :) *pictures and videos later*
.. I heard "ateh" Beth just gave birth to a baby girl last night. :D
HAHA similar birth date with ♥ Naaaaazimku eh. ;D
I think she/they named her Kathlyn or Kathleen or Cathlyn? not sure.
- Jerudong Market/Beach
It reminds me a lot of how I met ♥ Nate ♥ . and yes, I really miss him :( and it hurts so bad that I cried.
Friends loved it, I'm sure you'll love it. HAHA I just feel like bragging now about it `c0z my classmates loved it and I feel like I have just successfully took a wonderful photography. I'll post it later yeah; and then tell me what do you think about it k.
- Supa Save : obviously, shopping laa. and texting baby. *HUHUHU* I miss him bah!
- Home: watched the latest video from Nate197 :D my boy ♥
- MSN-ed and then tidurrr...
Saturday
Oh, I posted. Well, I just stayed home instead of helping out in school with the medical check up. Simply put, it's baby's birthday and I don't feel like hanging out with anyone else for awhile. Well, I'm happy I was the first one to greet him -midnight yooo!! xD then I heard ♥ SYASYA's voice somewhere during the call, not sure which one's her voice, though. ^^ sweet sweet sisters. HAHA none in my family greets me during midnight, only when i wake up c(x
HAHA what can I say? Oh well, afternoon, he was out somewhere, so I just slept and since I was hellar-tired. You'd know why see Friday. and just like every single hour, I miss him oh-so-much! =(
Friday
I had classes in the morning. I didn't really have them. :p
I was excused since I havta practice my songs for the English Month Opening Ceremony which is next month.
And it was super-duper fun :D Teacher was singing with me too :) t'was more like jamming to me.
I actually sang around 4 songs and asked for her opinion.
..until, I requested QinYi to play "____________" (surprise larr~). Then teacher liked it, so yes, that song.
and oh, have I mentioned? I wasn't on the guitar, QinYi was. :) and she's gooood.
Chok can't stop teasing her about the birthday song she wrote for Alveena which was really nice. ;D
I'll be posting the vids soon, hopefully. I just need a little bit more time.
Well, I've just finished the video I was making for my beloved boyfriend at approx. 11.52pm
and I've uploaded it on youtube after a few minutes.
Finally! DONE! :D eh, it was a hard work for me, I'm not good at editing so yeah. soooper tired! =______=""
P/S: ♥ I LOVE THE SEXIEST MAN IN MY LIFE, EVER! -> Sii MOHD. NAZIM ♥
Thursday
Second Day Of Being An Official Girlfriend Of Naaazim. ;D
I went out with my good ol`mates Joel and Chin2x to Yayasan. Shopping!!! and hunting for something.
Man, Joel've grown so tall that I could even look like a sooooper midget whenever I'm beside him. =/
Anyways, thanks to the both of them, I've finally found the FUNNIEST gift to give someone special.
You'd know what I mean if you know what I mean. HAHA apakann?!
Anyways, I'm just really thankful for having them around this day. :D
and yes of course, I love them too :)
Wednesday
Forgot what happened. AHAH. xP
Btw, Congrats to Alif for winning 1st place for the presentation thingy and good luck in the final BM Singing Competition. Kakak Joanne (^_____^) akan support ;D
GAAAAAHHH. I'm running out of words and I
but I miss the others too. No lying, I miss him more than any of you! That's the truth! xP
Bah. Hitting the sack in a minute now. :D
xoxox
♥ Vennese Williams; Nazim's only.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 6:35 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


