Saturday, July 19, 2008
Happy Birthday To My Dearest ...
Happy Birthday To
My Dearest Sister Chiaw Neo (L) !!
I feel bad, somehow.
I didn't know it was her birthday
I don't even know how old is she now =X
glad daddy mentioned to me we had to call her
because it was her birthday.
Perhaps, I don't have a gift for you now
maybe next time, yes? c(x
Sis, if you're reading this..
I hope you know that I will always love you dearly
and even though we're not close anymore neither in distance
I will never ever forget what we've had before when we were younger
Even though you're just a HALF-sister
I will still treat you sisterly, fully and lovingly.
I hope to spend more time with you in the future just like before. =)
I hope you had a fun day with everyone there.
Please do send my regards to everyone there. =)
and as you wish, I will surely, will study hard and better for you and dad
and of course, also myself and mom :D
Please don't worry about me having a boyfriend xP
I know I said I wouldn't want another one until after schooling
but *sigh* I hope you understand..
Don't worry laa, sis~ ^____^
He will be my inspiration for everything
and so are you.. and the rest of our siblings :D
and oh, guess what?!
You guys have the same birth date!!!
Isn't that undeniably amazing!
HAHA exaggerating~
Well Happy Birthday To
My Beloved Boyfriend (L)
si Mohd. Nazim bin Haji Z. A.
To my RETRO-boyfriend ^^, I know you'll be reading this
and you know I'm happy that you're happy (well you are, right?!) ^^
I'm sure you are.. ^_____^
Hope you had a blast on your birthday! ;D
which I'm also very certain that you did.. [LOL]
Having birthday parties everywhere, that's just so good.. xP
Thanks to all yer friends. How I wish I was there on your birthday
HAHA It's funny how I get so speechless when it comes to you..
and how you leave me speechless in things you could simply amaze me.
and then everytime, it fills butterflies in my tummy.. HEHEH
I Love You and I hope you'd remember that.
GAH. I'm definitely speechless when it comes to you
because I can't really seem to find the words to describe
you of just how amazing you are to me.
There I've got a word: Amazing c(x Blerhxx!
xiennn ah~ I'm blank =/
To the both of you whom are so dear to me..
I am really thankful for having you guys in my life.
I love the both of you, I hope you guys will remember that ;]
Okay, I'm becoming speechless again.
I miss you guys, seriously much! =(
I guess it ends here with a smiley face :)
and a song I found from imeem :D
xoxox
your beloved sister, Chiaw Yuen.
and your beloved girlfriend Vennese// Maria Joanna xD
My Dearest Sister Chiaw Neo (L) !!
I feel bad, somehow.
I didn't know it was her birthday
I don't even know how old is she now =X
glad daddy mentioned to me we had to call her
because it was her birthday.
Perhaps, I don't have a gift for you now
maybe next time, yes? c(x
Sis, if you're reading this..
I hope you know that I will always love you dearly
and even though we're not close anymore neither in distance
I will never ever forget what we've had before when we were younger
Even though you're just a HALF-sister
I will still treat you sisterly, fully and lovingly.
I hope to spend more time with you in the future just like before. =)
I hope you had a fun day with everyone there.
Please do send my regards to everyone there. =)
and as you wish, I will surely, will study hard and better for you and dad
and of course, also myself and mom :D
Please don't worry about me having a boyfriend xP
I know I said I wouldn't want another one until after schooling
but *sigh* I hope you understand..
Don't worry laa, sis~ ^____^
He will be my inspiration for everything
and so are you.. and the rest of our siblings :D
and oh, guess what?!
You guys have the same birth date!!!
Isn't that undeniably amazing!
HAHA exaggerating~
Well Happy Birthday To
My Beloved Boyfriend (L)
si Mohd. Nazim bin Haji Z. A.
To my RETRO-boyfriend ^^, I know you'll be reading this
and you know I'm happy that you're happy (well you are, right?!) ^^
I'm sure you are.. ^_____^
Hope you had a blast on your birthday! ;D
which I'm also very certain that you did.. [LOL]
Having birthday parties everywhere, that's just so good.. xP
Thanks to all yer friends. How I wish I was there on your birthday
HAHA It's funny how I get so speechless when it comes to you..
and how you leave me speechless in things you could simply amaze me.
and then everytime, it fills butterflies in my tummy.. HEHEH
I Love You and I hope you'd remember that.
GAH. I'm definitely speechless when it comes to you
because I can't really seem to find the words to describe
you of just how amazing you are to me.
There I've got a word: Amazing c(x Blerhxx!
xiennn ah~ I'm blank =/
To the both of you whom are so dear to me..
I am really thankful for having you guys in my life.
I love the both of you, I hope you guys will remember that ;]
Okay, I'm becoming speechless again.
I miss you guys, seriously much! =(
I guess it ends here with a smiley face :)
and a song I found from imeem :D
xoxox
your beloved sister, Chiaw Yuen.
and your beloved girlfriend Vennese// Maria Joanna xD
Labels: boyfriend, Chiaw Neo, Happy Birthday, Nate, Nazim, sister
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:53 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


