Wednesday, July 2, 2008
School; iTouch; Monkeys and some blahs..
The other (late) entries are done. =D weee~ some pictures haven't been posted, though. still in process~ LOL. I was supposed to be sleeping right now because Imma go Padang Kebajikan tomorrow afternoon at 3pm for a bit of training since I have track and field events on Saturday which is kind of intense. I need to get 2 more gold medals! or at least silver ones. =D I've got my gold medal this monday, I think I've forgotten to mention them. I kept it inside my pencil-case. xD sooo yea.. forgotten.. well it wasn't much of a big deal and so it slipped out of my mind. x_x
anyways, today we had this sports meet rehearsal thingy and darn~ it was tiring. we stood for a very long time, walk here, walk there, stood still and blablabla.. eeeh~ how come my friends didn't told me that there was a parade thingy for the first-aid-ers too?!, I would've like joined it instead of being in my house team. Seemed much better. Haiz. I just don't get it! They didn't tell me about it. Should I go with them or what? ARGH. DAMNIT! bahh..never mind~ x___x" Someone prolly doesn't want me to join them or whatever.. ehla! LOLOLOL. HAHA pressure's high. lalala..
okay so uhh, moving on..we've got our school's primary 5 students who's taking part in this martial arts thingy called "wu shu" in chinese and they were incredible! annoyed by the intro part though, where they're like doing american-indians or whatever that lives in the jungle and y'know.. UGH! hard to explain. LMAO. I can do action, but I don't know how to describe them the exact way.
Oh yea, met Rain (Charmaine?) and Su Ting today. I've met them years back, actually. So this was kind of like "re-intro" xP and and oh! I can do the hand tricks my sister taught me. It kinda fcuked my hand `cuz it was painful but yeah, finally! WOOHOO! can't do Nate's hand tricks, though =/ sadly~
WOW. THIS IS DAMN LONG! xP
Wait! some more things about Monday.. bleh! :p
..I was surprised that SYASYA (Nate//Nazim//Goblin//Monyet)'s sister's got my blog xP I'm pretty sure it was her brother who told her about my blog. HAHA!! ^^
Damn! Mr. Sexy-RetroSexual's slowly making me love retro songs.. HAHA it's nice anyway. ;D
..I named his monkeyh brother "NIM". xP Ideas from the tv series "SURFACE" and his own name NAZIM->NIM. and his iTouch is soooooPer amazing! I want one too!~ xP HAHA Goblin lucky horr~ I was like zOMG! That's sooo awesome! when I saw it. xP
Touch mine touch yours. we touch each other like how iTOUCH you. wtf?! HAHA *blabs*
monyetfever strikes last night, AGAIN! now I've shown greenmonkeypouts that whistles "Hey Beautiful".. blablabla.. wanna see my monkeyy? xD LMAO.
Randoms: I wanna be a superstar! Sing&Dance like a sooooperstar~ (*)
I'm gonna be a C-WALK Lady in Brunei, dreams. lol!
I wanna be better in everything I love to do; music, dance, vocals, c-walk, shuffle, dirty dancin`..
LALALA~ you are my sunshine, my only sunshine... you make me happy...lalala~
-2 more published posts and I'm a hundred! +D
I better hit the sack now. Oh shxt, balumm packed my bag for tomorrow afternoon's.
and oh, please leave messages whenever you read or come by my blog everytime please? ^^ TEECEE, people! =D
xoxox chiawyuenn ;]
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:59 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


