Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Back Dancing :D && A TAGGO-SURVEY!

2nd Post Of The Day... I'm feeling so much better now! I can even dance! WOOOHOO! LOL! but still can't sing, still having a sore throat. x___x"" Anyways, here's something... :D

Rules of the Game:

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag at least 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. How has BLOGGER changed your life?
It got me addicted to the typing. Well auto-mind-typing. HAHA wth?
It made me share my thoughts and picture in my mind to words, electronically. HAHA!!

2. What do you do before bedtime?
Chat, Eat Snacks, Brush My Teeth..like usual :) except now, I think about that special someone before I sleep..

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
*Gasp* A wedding? my wedding dream be like? Errr..I'm not sure yet..but I'm pretty sure I don't want it to be so grand and of course to be sure of marrying the man that I'd wanna live my life with. =)

4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
I'm not really sure. =/

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm predominantly an extrovert and an introvert..that makes it both, literally.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Hm, perhaps being loved by someone..?

7. Do you trust easily?
Not really.. only when I'm sure that I can trust that person :)
But I can't trust the person simply, if he or she doesn't trust himself or herself.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Well, errr...probably think about it and move on..? Depends~

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
The weather! that made me sick! ....and my sibs last night.. and lack of motivation of doing anything.. HEH! xP

10. What is your best quality?
How bout you tell me =)

11. Is being tagged fun?
Sure! HAHA xP

12. How do you see yourself?
I see myself? In the mirror? xP Through cameras..In my own mind..? Eh?! Apakan?!

13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family, my good`ol-mates and my love-most-boyfriend Nazim :D

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
.......................Blank...................... 'cause it's me starting this sooo yeah and I just got this from Emz's livejournal. =/ but about her, she's cool ;D

15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married to someone I love :D but being poor? Can't that be fixed anyhow? xP Bleh!

16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
Maybe four? or more? xP I love kids, although I know motherhood's hard.

17. What's better to give or to receive?
I think giving is much more better than receiving, but I think when you give, you also receive.
For example, you see a poor man begging for money and food and then you thought to yourself, should you give or should you just leave them? Well of course, your conscience will say yes and not leave them, right? Therefore, you give and then you receive the (what-do-you-call-that) that'll calm your conscience right and this gives yourself a warm feeling inside. So am I right about this? :D or wrong? x_x

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The person which is the most genuine and can really be trusted :) because trust is such an important (whatever-call-that).

19: Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
I don't think so. Safe sex for ten million dollars? WOW! but what do I need the money for? o.O

20: What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?
I have no idea. =/


IM TAGGING:

SYASYA!
ZARA!
HAZIQAH!
QINYI!
G-NEO!
ANGELINA!

Labels: , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 6:16 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..