Saturday, August 16, 2008
Happy 18th Birthday, Kak Faizah! :D

Happy 18th Birthday, kak Faizah! =D
HAHA!! Kak masih lawa and still look as
the very last time I saw you in PDS.
I think you were only 16 by then..?
We haven't spend much time together,
need more time to bond with each other :)
So sorry, didn't get the chance to contact you
when you were still in Brunei.
Eeesh! I missed your voice "Never Be Replaced"..
Bilatah akan nyanyi untuk saya?
I still remember that very day I first heard you sing. ^^
I was like 'WOW". HEHEH
aku serious! ;D
anyhoos, hope you doing good at wherever you are right now.
holler me the very next time you're back in Brunei, yeah? =)
I really miss you! eee!
and oh, where's the rest?
Teewahh, Alice, Dilah (is that her name? =/)?
bah, gotta bounce now!
just take care yeah :)
Love you kak!

Labels: , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:08 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..