Saturday, August 16, 2008
Happy 1st Monthsary, baby! :D
A note for my oh-so-retrosexual boyfriend ♥ ;D
Hello baby!
I know you'll be reading this in a few more hours.
Happy 1st Monthsary!
Remember 3am? I woke up with a ring just
when you first said "I Love You" to me.
It wasn't that fancy ol` sexy thing you do to other girls
that made me notice you the very first time we've met
but it was something extra-ordinary.
Perhaps, it was you looking so much alike
a soooper-handsome-monkey
(ooo, where can we even find that?)
Nah baby, I'm kidding. HAHAH!!
It's your smile and your laughing eyes,
wasn't your hair-flip!GAY! xD
You cordially talked to me that very first day we met,
yet I was so speechless and shy that I didn't speak a word but action.
I was amazed by your eyes, your smile and your laugh,
honestly, not by your own so-called-sexy skills!
Azim: He's nice kan?
Yuen: Yeah~ and cute!
Azim: He's nice oh?
Yuen: and cute! *sigh*
Nazim: HAHAHAHAHA!! oh, don't mind me.
Hello baby!
I know you'll be reading this in a few more hours.
Happy 1st Monthsary!
Remember 3am? I woke up with a ring just
when you first said "I Love You" to me.
It wasn't that fancy ol` sexy thing you do to other girls
that made me notice you the very first time we've met
but it was something extra-ordinary.
Perhaps, it was you looking so much alike
a soooper-handsome-monkey
(ooo, where can we even find that?)
Nah baby, I'm kidding. HAHAH!!
It's your smile and your laughing eyes,
wasn't your hair-flip!
You cordially talked to me that very first day we met,
yet I was so speechless and shy that I didn't speak a word but action.
I was amazed by your eyes, your smile and your laugh,
honestly, not by your own so-called-sexy skills!
Azim: He's nice kan?
Yuen: Yeah~ and cute!
Azim: He's nice oh?
Yuen: and cute! *sigh*
Nazim: HAHAHAHAHA!! oh, don't mind me.
I'm just laughing for no reasons.
Yuen: *in mind: HAHAH you're weird!
but that's one engaging smile/laugh.*
*smiles at Nazim*
Nazim: AHAHAHAHAH !!
Yuen: *smiling all the way*
Your own unique personality,
no other man I see was like you,
you're just so different..
and yes, also even different in
other girl's eyes compare to mine! xP
When you were in Beijing, I dreamt about you
when I'm asleep, nights and nights,
you come into my dreams;
The reason why I called when you were away,
simply put, I missed you without realizing
what the main reason was.
I thank god that I found you.
I'm really glad you chose me.
I'm happy that I'm with you.
The very tough promises that I said I'll promise to keep,
I am serious about that.
I want to tell the whole world right now
about how much you mean to me that
I love you so much,
that not even a billion or more words could ever describe it.
Other people might not understand,
but that doesn't matter.
I've got you and you've got me.
We'll hold on to each other even through whatever
and like you said, make this work and perhaps
hopefully we'll be more stronger
with each passing day, each passing hour.
We might not see each other much, though
that just makes us miss each other more,
but nothing'll change the fact inside my heart.
One month isn't long, but we filled it with so much memories
and it feels like we were longer than that.
We've got that monkey-fever!
(kind of missing that, though; HEHEH)
We've got thatP.D.A. sickness!
(which I couldn't get through that night)
I love the way you amaze me with your ways.
Sometimes, when I'm paranoid,
you know how to calm me down.
When I'm sick, you know how to make me feel better
simply just by making me happy and smile.
You know when you stare, it makes me melt.
Before meeting you, my tummy fills with butterflies..
and still we always try to impress each other, in a funny way.
and how can love be ever blind if I can see you and you are love? HAHAH.
might not make a lot of sense but chyeah.
I love everything about you.
I love the way you love me.
I love the whole you!
and you know, without you,
Nazim: AHAHAHAHAH !!
Yuen: *smiling all the way*
Your own unique personality,
no other man I see was like you,
you're just so different..
and yes, also even different in
other girl's eyes compare to mine! xP
When you were in Beijing, I dreamt about you
when I'm asleep, nights and nights,
you come into my dreams;
The reason why I called when you were away,
simply put, I missed you without realizing
what the main reason was.
I thank god that I found you.
I'm really glad you chose me.
I'm happy that I'm with you.
The very tough promises that I said I'll promise to keep,
I am serious about that.
I want to tell the whole world right now
about how much you mean to me that
I love you so much,
that not even a billion or more words could ever describe it.
Other people might not understand,
but that doesn't matter.
I've got you and you've got me.
We'll hold on to each other even through whatever
and like you said, make this work and perhaps
hopefully we'll be more stronger
with each passing day, each passing hour.
We might not see each other much, though
that just makes us miss each other more,
but nothing'll change the fact inside my heart.
One month isn't long, but we filled it with so much memories
and it feels like we were longer than that.
We've got that monkey-fever!
(kind of missing that, though; HEHEH)
We've got that
(which I couldn't get through that night)
I love the way you amaze me with your ways.
Sometimes, when I'm paranoid,
you know how to calm me down.
When I'm sick, you know how to make me feel better
simply just by making me happy and smile.
You know when you stare, it makes me melt.
Before meeting you, my tummy fills with butterflies..
and still we always try to impress each other, in a funny way.
and how can love be ever blind if I can see you and you are love? HAHAH.
might not make a lot of sense but chyeah.
I love everything about you.
I love the way you love me.
I love the whole you!
and you know, without you,
I'll still be that bad girl who cuts herself.
I know I sound sooo (whatever-you-call-it) corny right now,
but I swear all this I say is true.
and well, baby, I Love You! and will always do.
I might not believe in "forever",
but that doesn't mean I don't believe in eternity.
you may not be that "forever" man
but baby you're for my eternity.
You can have me for as long as you want :)
................................................
and I'll never go far away from you;
still oh-so-obsessed with you! ;D
and again, I Love You!
Happy First Monthsary! =)
I know I sound sooo (whatever-you-call-it) corny right now,
but I swear all this I say is true.
and well, baby, I Love You! and will always do.
I might not believe in "forever",
but that doesn't mean I don't believe in eternity.
you may not be that "forever" man
but baby you're for my eternity.
You can have me for as long as you want :)
................................................
and I'll never go far away from you;
still oh-so-obsessed with you! ;D
and again, I Love You!
Happy First Monthsary! =)
♥ your girlfriend, si Yuen :)
aka Vennese (Lizzardo) x___x"" HAHA!!
aka Vennese (Lizzardo) x___x"" HAHA!!
Labels: boyfriend, Imeem, Love, Monthsary, Nate, Nazim, Pictures
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:07 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..



