Wednesday, August 20, 2008
No Wireless Router ATM. x____x""

Hello readers! Greetings! LOL! Well, I've been a little busy and I have no wireless connection/router at the moment. It's at Phils x___x"" with my brothers. I'm getting a new and better one, prolly tomorrow, well hopefully, yes. Hmmm so what happened lately?

Last Saturday, Big Momma was here! :D yeh and told her about Mr.Retrosexual! HAHA passed! but I want her to meet him in person as well. She in Phils right now, actually. ..to visit my grandma who's not well right now. hm~ Hope god won't take her away from us yet.

Anyways, so yeah.. Sunday, was at a wedding in Lumut =D HAHA someone else likes me! woootbleh! xP nah, I don't really care. i take them as if they're my fans. Nazim: "say what? say what?" hmmm so yes, that guy was an instrument player. No biggies! ..what was on my mind that wedding moment? perhaps you could give a lucky guess.. I was thinking ahead and I was trying to imagine what would it be like if I was the one getting married? O.O what would it be like? Thoughts and thoughts, nothing really much. I miss baby~

Oh Monday.. I was out with the sexiest man! :D woohoo! You lose in billiards to me! That adds me 5 points, boy!

Tuesday.. The sexy man got sick? O_O awww! Hope you get well soon! :) well, I just slept the whole day. and yes, morning is just always tiring. There's even dance practice which I find boring and unlively, no offence but yeah. I just don't get it, when there's no teachers around, "the-so-called-boss" don't act serious, and when there's a teacher, then baru act serious, even act like ..idk..

anyhoos, today didn't get to meet Mr.Retrosexual `cause he's still sick. HAHA! boy, you gotta get well soon~ SMILE! :D I miss you!

anyways yeah, I gotta eat dinner now. I'll post up pictures ASAP I got my new wireless connection back. :) cheerios!

xoxo
ChiawYuen :)


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 7:13 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..