Monday, September 8, 2008
Mooncakes To Eat While Studying xD
Weee! Daddy's back from Malaysia +D
nothing much lah.
he bought me longans, MOONCAKES! :D
okay so today...school..exams..
it was soso~
but I wanna thank Alif for giving me his computer notes.
HAHA "bestoes" I know you love me ;D
thank you very much!
anyhoos, I just posted my drafts.
go read them below this posts! :D
Have fun!
I think I'mma leave with this today.
I have lotsa other things to do :)
Tomorrow:
Computer Exams - 9am need to be in the hall.
and glad it's just computer tomorrow :D
I miss many people right now =(
bah, signing off~
Labyous!
nothing much lah.
he bought me longans, MOONCAKES! :D
okay so today...school..exams..
it was soso~
but I wanna thank Alif for giving me his computer notes.
HAHA "bestoes" I know you love me ;D
thank you very much!
anyhoos, I just posted my drafts.
go read them below this posts! :D
Have fun!
I think I'mma leave with this today.
I have lotsa other things to do :)
Tomorrow:
Computer Exams - 9am need to be in the hall.
and glad it's just computer tomorrow :D
I miss many people right now =(
bah, signing off~
Labyous!
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:23 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


