Thursday, September 4, 2008
Awaken by Thy Love..
My last post was this morning at around 2am+ and well, actually I couldn't sleep again after that. I was sleepy after post but a little later after getting my face washed lol I couldn't get back to sleep and so what I did was...
Anyhoos, I've been fasting. HAHAH unbelievable? well, I think I'm worse than people who fasts because I don't get to wake up around Sahur and eat.. Probably later on then eh?
Sooo..morning.. I haven't talked much. Was it possibly because I lacked of sleep? or because I'm hungry and was thinking about food? or was it because I was thirsty? HAHA I'm guessing I was thirsty and lack of energy. What'd you think? =)
After all that, going back home Lil bro Hou wanted Nasi Katok so we dropped by Nasi Katok Mama at Kiulap and got 2, one for Hou and one for our driver. I'm fasting, so nadalorr~ HEHEH. but I actually asked them to buy for me for later on but yeah, for some reason, nada. Good thing the food I got for dinner time was nice, well, just nice :) I have no problem about it, that's why.
Afternoon, studied abit of Science and then sleep. Sleep sleep sleep. I kept dreaming and thought that it was already morning and then I think I said "Oh, morning already?" and then went back to sleep and then woke up again "Where's Fei? Night already kah?" and the same thing.. but third time I woke up, just exactly after I opened my eyes. Guess who miss called? xP weeee! baby did. HAHA so I mc-ed back and yeah he called, we talked. Grrr.. I miss him sooo farting much! HAHA I really do but I can wait :)
Oh, there's NEWS! After my finals, I'm going KL && then Philly :) Anything you want from there? or you want me? HAHAH bleh! I'm sooo sooo gonna miss you guys! ..After that, I'm gonna be malling with you, if you're scheds aren't occupied just yet. But after that, I ain't gonna be going out anymore except during Hari Raya :) any one inviting? Weeee! I'm going out with my girls!
Ends this post. Another post in a minute :)
- organized my books + revision papers + pass year papers.. for today I was suppose to study most of them.. (which unfortunately I ended up sleeping again).
- read lotsa blogs... and found some new ones... read a lot actually...
- ber-FACEBOOK again. HAHAH nothing much, was just lookin around.
- read the book Chok lended me which terrifically made me sleepy and that was like around 5am ++ then I had to wake up like an hour later..which is 6 x____x
Anyhoos, I've been fasting. HAHAH unbelievable? well, I think I'm worse than people who fasts because I don't get to wake up around Sahur and eat.. Probably later on then eh?
Sooo..morning.. I haven't talked much. Was it possibly because I lacked of sleep? or because I'm hungry and was thinking about food? or was it because I was thirsty? HAHA I'm guessing I was thirsty and lack of energy. What'd you think? =)
After all that, going back home Lil bro Hou wanted Nasi Katok so we dropped by Nasi Katok Mama at Kiulap and got 2, one for Hou and one for our driver. I'm fasting, so nadalorr~ HEHEH. but I actually asked them to buy for me for later on but yeah, for some reason, nada. Good thing the food I got for dinner time was nice, well, just nice :) I have no problem about it, that's why.
Afternoon, studied abit of Science and then sleep. Sleep sleep sleep. I kept dreaming and thought that it was already morning and then I think I said "Oh, morning already?" and then went back to sleep and then woke up again "Where's Fei? Night already kah?" and the same thing.. but third time I woke up, just exactly after I opened my eyes. Guess who miss called? xP weeee! baby did. HAHA so I mc-ed back and yeah he called, we talked. Grrr.. I miss him sooo farting much! HAHA I really do but I can wait :)
Oh, there's NEWS! After my finals, I'm going KL && then Philly :) Anything you want from there? or you want me? HAHAH bleh! I'm sooo sooo gonna miss you guys! ..After that, I'm gonna be malling with you, if you're scheds aren't occupied just yet. But after that, I ain't gonna be going out anymore except during Hari Raya :) any one inviting? Weeee! I'm going out with my girls!
- Bringing MYCKRz together with me.
- Zelle bringing me together with her and her friends (?)
- With my family...as usual! xP
Ends this post. Another post in a minute :)
Labels: Astro, Facebook, Studies
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:43 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


