Thursday, September 4, 2008
Happy Birthdays!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESTY! :)
4th August, 2008
I'm gonna visit Phils soon. Excited to see me again?
HAHAH nah.. well, I hope you had a great day on your birthday.
See you on christmas or soon!
take care & god bless!

-------------------------------------------------------------


Hello natsie// tashieboo! :)
Happy belated Birthday!
30th JULY, 2008. HAHA so late baru I posted u a birthday note.
I'm sorry for not knowing your birthday
and I just found out from friendster.
Anyhoos, I wanna thank you so much for being there
on Famine just when I needed someone to cry on to
well you and Sar (Sarah Jane Ward)
I wanna thank you both! :D and also the others.
that manymerej/bitchyyerdua sucha faaaking bitxh!
I don't really care about what others think of you
and what others may think of me being friends with you
because I know myself you're a wonderful friend and
you have the beautiful thoughtful things inside you.
You care a lot for your friends
and that's just really ..what should I say..? AWESOME! ;D

We may not be that close anymore
but you're still a good friend to me :)
HAHA yes people, Natasha Alvarez is my good friend!
Any problems?

To those faaakers.
Bitxhes just don't know how beautiful
a person can be with his/her own beautiful kindness.

Let's take a mirror and look at each of ourselves.
What do you see? What do you want yourself/others to see from you?

Do you have what it takes to be a winner?
A heart winner? A heart breaker?
A pimp has it's own shxt like his bxtches.

You think you're too good & lucky and it's the reason to why you're one
but look the other way, think again.

Do not ever judge anyone unless ig you're the god
and not just that, also even before looking at yourself.
Ask yourself, what are you. come on, human!
who/what the hell are you criticizing?

Okay, I'm gonna end it here now :)
HAHAH *friendly smile*

I Love You, Natsie! =D

P/S: Actually posted this after the post above that was posted @ 11.43PM which is literally 1am+ already. HAHAH and this was after that. around 2am + xP

Labels: , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:40 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..